Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

When will Cena Blow a Gasket?

Let face it, John Cena is currently forced to be a modern day "Virgil". Hell, he had to run and get water for Barrett last night on Raw. My question is when will he lose it and go ape on Barrett? What do you think will be the final straw?

Cena wont blow a gasket, otunga will

I can't say when Cena is going to go all out on Barret BUT I can tell you Cena being with Nexus is coming to end before Survivor Series since that's when Nexus comes to it's end as that's been WWE plans for awhile now. You can probably expect a Orton & Cena vs. Nexus match at Survivor Series since everything is pointing in that direction.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    the weeks leading up to SS. u gonna have team Cena vs Nexus. Nexus will lose and will disband
    lol umad?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Gangsta View Post
    the weeks leading up to SS. u gonna have team Cena vs Nexus. Nexus will lose and will disband
    So does this mean no Cena heel turn? At least not in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    A Cena heel turn isn't out of question by any means. If Cena is going to turn heel it will be before or around Wrestlemania which is what WWE has been thinking of doing. You have to remember the storylines for the road to Wrestlemania haven't begun yet. Personally, everyone who thought by Cena joining Nexus was going to be his heel turn...I never believed simply because Nexus isn't a long term program. Hell, WWE originally plan to disband Nexus in October but pushed it back to November (Survivor Series) but I do believe a Cena heel turn is coming somewhere down the road especially since Vince McMahon has been taking it in strong consideration let alone some WWE officials believe Cena's character has gotten stale which is one reason why they put him in this whole Nexus angle.

Fresh Member
    i thought he was going to take out orton and heel turn at bragging rights
    he just had that look getting up on the apron
    insted we got the dq ending
    it should happen and the reaction of the children when it happens will be priceless

"I'm a former number one contender myself, so i know where your coming from." - Zack Ryder at his tool-i-est.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    Cena wont blow a gasket, otunga will
    it seems like its just a matter of time till im right

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    I can't say when Cena is going to go all out on Barret BUT I can tell you Cena being with Nexus is coming to end before Survivor Series since that's when Nexus comes to it's end as that's been WWE plans for awhile now. You can probably expect a Orton & Cena vs. Nexus match at Survivor Series since everything is pointing in that direction.
    Wow, you called it wrong. Barrett Vs Orton at Wrestlemania with Cena as referee. If Barrett loses, Cena is fired. If Barrett wins the title, Cena is releaved from his duties at Nexus. Nexus is running strong at least until after Survivor Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    I still think they're going to fill Untertaker's anti-hero void by turning Superman Cena into Batman Cena (or another version of Sting). Although keeping to his principles and doing the wrong thing ('Never Give Up' and work for the heels) is the wrong way to go about it, I'm betting at SS that Cena will not get fired but blow up and get 'suspended', allowing him to take some time off and do hit and runs/evolve a darker personality.