Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And futhermore, didn't Joey Styles mention the Whole F'n Show this week? He said "Who books that crap?"

I don't think it really hurt anyone, I know it helped Tna because he got there name out even if it was a shot or not.

i liked him saying that good dig at tna vince might not care since he doesnt see tna as much comeptiton anyway but then again its vince might have had a bad day and he might be pissed at it i liked strikers reaction to it though haha but josh matthews thinking it was stupid might have cost kaval his chance

Quote Originally Posted by moppy View Post
    And futhermore, didn't Joey Styles mention the Whole F'n Show this week? He said "Who books that crap?"
    What WWE employees say on National TV, and what they comment about on the internet are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungQ View Post
    I don't think it really hurt anyone, I know it helped Tna because he got there name out even if it was a shot or not.
    That's what the problem is. The WWE (read: Vince) dosn't like promoting competition, even if thier competition sucks.

Honestly, I enjoyed his rap. I thought it was cool that he made reference to TNA, or 'took a shot at' is a better way to say it, and thought it showed a bit of his personality. I doubt WWE will punish him for what he did. In fact, I doubt they even care lol. They didn't care about TNA before now, why would they now?

I just read this and it seems like a logical explanation why Kaval referenced TNA:

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/c...le_43201.shtml
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

Yea, i dont think WWE is seeing TNA as any kind of threat and could care less. If they did im sure there would have been more of a commotion on the whole ECW reunion thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NWO_Loki View Post
    Yea, i dont think WWE is seeing TNA as any kind of threat and could care less. If they did im sure there would have been more of a commotion on the whole ECW reunion thing.
    Actually there was something going on with ECW on TNA and WWE was going to take TNA to court for even mentioning ECW. ECWs name belongs to WWE.

it would have probably been better if he didnt do that. but i dont think its gonna have any serious repercussions.