Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Getting mentioned on WWE TV is the highlight for TNA.
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

I think Kaval would have had the OK from WWE management before he did this, why? because if they where so against him doing it then he would have been released almost instantly, definitely taken off TV as soon as possible, when Matt Striker said after the promos "There will be an Elimination NEXT!" I thought to myself that Kaval would be a goner, I could almost see Vince in the Gorilla position with a big You're Fired expression, but he survived the first eviction, but he wouldn't survive the second would he? No Way, once what he had said has actually been swallowed up by the WWE management he would be a goner at the end of the night, but no, come the end of the Night, he had survived two eliminations plus won a match, he also became the centrefold of a shoot styled promo from Cole and Matthews on who should go next, with all this and him surviving, I can only assume that it was scripted or at least given the OK to do, maybe Cole/Matthews weren't aware of this, both of those guys reactions as well as Strikers and Kofi Kingston's on the stage helped get the magnitude of what he said across

I think it was just a shot at TNA(that was scripted)- doubt Vince let the announcers in on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by WFâ„¢ - Original Member! View Post
    I think Kaval would have had the OK from WWE management before he did this, why? because if they where so against him doing it then he would have been released almost instantly, definitely taken off TV as soon as possible, when Matt Striker said after the promos "There will be an Elimination NEXT!" I thought to myself that Kaval would be a goner, I could almost see Vince in the Gorilla position with a big You're Fired expression, but he survived the first eviction, but he wouldn't survive the second would he? No Way, once what he had said has actually been swallowed up by the WWE management he would be a goner at the end of the night, but no, come the end of the Night, he had survived two eliminations plus won a match, he also became the centrefold of a shoot styled promo from Cole and Matthews on who should go next, with all this and him surviving, I can only assume that it was scripted or at least given the OK to do, maybe Cole/Matthews weren't aware of this, both of those guys reactions as well as Strikers and Kofi Kingston's on the stage helped get the magnitude of what he said across

Wrong. it was a live NXT show. They would have had to scramble to change what they had already planned for the night. We will find out next week if there are reprocussions or not (I hope not)...

Quote Originally Posted by hystrix View Post
    Wrong. it was a live NXT show. They would have had to scramble to change what they had already planned for the night. We will find out next week if there are reprocussions or not (I hope not)...
    How will we find out next week? I've been pretty certain from the off that the final two would be Hennig and Riley, those two will probably make it, that doesn't mean Kaval has been punished, also, although it might have been too much of a scramble to eliminate him at the start of the night, it wouldn't have been much of a change to call Harris beating him in the match then have Harris survive come the end of the night, infact that would have been pretty easy to do

As with all things live nowadays- there is usually a few seconds delay- meaning they would have muted out what he said- which is why i still think it was scripted. Besdies if you read a spoiler for next weeks NXT..............
    Vince is not stupid, he knows what he is doing- of course sometimes what he does is stupid.

With all things live- there are a few seconds tapedelay- meaning they would have muted out his statement.

Quote Originally Posted by RKOViper View Post
    Getting mentioned on WWE TV is the highlight for TNA.
    Epic quote xD