Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Cody Rhodes VS Chris Jericho

Just an idea, assuming Chris is the man behind the videos, after losing against Punk similar to what he did against Shawn at Wrestlemania feuds with Cody Rhodes. Now if booked correctly, Cody will defeat his brother Goldust and say how he has brought prestige back to the ic title etc.... Now Chris is a 9 time champion and he goes on about how he has the record for most titles etc.... Eventually Rhodes wins at summerslam following a great set of matches, adding to his new legend killer gimmick and allowing Chris to put over younger talent, what do people think?

Blog Entries
    As good as it may be, I'm not sure if Jericho ill be around for Summerslam. He announced on his twitter not so long ago dates for another Fozzy tour of the UK in the summer, and I have no doubt that there are several more tours that Fozzy have next year.

I would love to see a Jericho vs Rhodes feud though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think if Jericho comes back, it's for one more story line. Don't think he has much desire to go for very long.
    I'm a derp!

The Trinity
    Good idea but might I ask why Cody would have a "Legend Killer" gimmick?

Chris is like a man but do you know how it will play out if he is not a man?

same question you may know but hooow do you now

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I just see Rhodes developing one, I mean he has booker t, goldust, i can see him clamouring to bring prestige back to the ic title by beating older wrestlers

it would be brilliant. But Jericho, assuming it was him, wouldn't stay that long. And, although a Legend Killer gimmick would suit Cody Rhodes, after being so closely linked to Randy I don't think you'd hear the end of the copycat thing.
    The Barrett Barrage has begun!