Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 377 of 377
  1. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Speared through a burning table, I have a chance of coming out with just a few burns.

    Would you rather drink a beer with Stone Cold or a Diet Pepsi with CM Punk
    Oh come on...A beer with Stone Cold of course.

    would you rather have a match with new jack as mass transit or vic grimes?

  2. #372
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    Oh come on...A beer with Stone Cold of course.

    would you rather have a match with new jack as mass transit or vic grimes?
    Vic Grimes

    Would you rather face Hogan from in his prime or face John Cena as he is today
     

  3. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Vic Grimes

    Would you rather face Hogan from in his prime or face John Cena as he is today
    Face Hogan from his prime.

    Would you rather the Hardcore title or the European title to come back.

  4. #374
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyYard View Post
    Face Hogan from his prime.

    Would you rather the Hardcore title or the European title to come back.
    The Hardcore title, but only if it had the 24/7 anywhere rule again.

    Would you rather see Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes win the big one this year?
     

  5. #375
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The Hardcore title, but only if it had the 24/7 anywhere rule again.

    Would you rather see Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes win the big one this year?
    Rhodes, in my opinion, he seems more complete at the current time

    Who would you rather lose their title first, Punk or Bryan?

  6. #376
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by cactus_sack View Post
    Rhodes, in my opinion, he seems more complete at the current time

    Who would you rather lose their title first, Punk or Bryan?
    Punk. Bryan seems like his heel ego is better served with the title.

    Would you rather spend an evening playing video games with The Rock or John Cena
     

  7. #377
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk. Bryan seems like his heel ego is better served with the title.

    Would you rather spend an evening playing video games with The Rock or John Cena

    Cena, because if the Rock lost he would totally throw the controler against the wall.

    Which match would you rather have come back, War Games or Punjabi Prison?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.