Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I don't really like blondes except for Velvet, but Kaitlyn. Shes hotter, and can wrestle decently :P

Brock Lesnar!!! Hogan struggles to walk to the ring sometimes, and I doubt he could have matches on a regular basis. Besides that, he would BURY EVERYONE as hes a politician.

Would you rather have Ziggler or Rhodes win a world title?
    100% Dolph Ziggler

Would you rather have Carlito or Shelton Benjamin make a WWE Return

"You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile."

Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage is the most dangerous man in any sport, from wrestling to checkers.''
    -Bobby Heenan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arius View Post
    100% Dolph Ziggler

Would you rather have Carlito or Shelton Benjamin make a WWE Return
    Tough one..Carlito - I really think he could become a main eventer if given the right buildup. Shelton really needs mic skills though, so that's what held him back IMO.

Who would you rather kick in the nuts, Eric Bischoff or Vince Russo?

Tough one..Carlito - I really think he could become a main eventer if given the right buildup. Shelton really needs mic skills though, so that's what held him back IMO.

Who would you rather kick in the nuts, Eric Bischoff or Vince Russo?
    Im a fan of Eric Bischoffs so it would have to be vince russo

Would you rather Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks or Epico and Primo win the tag titles

"You know they say money can't buy happiness. Give me 50 bucks and watch me smile."

Bobby Heenan

Randy Savage is the most dangerous man in any sport, from wrestling to checkers.''
    -Bobby Heenan

Quote Originally Posted by Arius View Post
    Im a fan of Eric Bischoffs so it would have to be vince russo

Would you rather Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks or Epico and Primo win the tag titles
    Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

Would you rather have a year long world title reign of either randy orton or john cena.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

Would you rather have a year long world title reign of either randy orton or john cena.
    Maaaan, worst question possible, but i'd say Orton.

Would you rather see Mae Young strip every RAW, or listen to Michael Coles commentary for one more year?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

Orton. He puts over people more easily, and actually has several good matches throughout the year if booked right.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II View Post
    Maaaan, worst question possible, but i'd say Orton.

Would you rather see Mae Young strip every RAW, or listen to Michael Coles commentary for one more year?
    Think about it this way - you can change the channel when Mae Young comes on, but Cole talks throughout the entire show, so there's no escape there. I'd rather see Mae's saggy tits than sit through another year of Cole commentary.

Would you rather (assuming you are WWE's newest talent):
    Be a smaller wrestler e.g. like Daniel Bryan, or a bigger one e.g. Cena?

Orton. He puts over people more easily, and actually has several good matches throughout the year if booked right.

Think about it this way - you can change the channel when Mae Young comes on, but Cole talks throughout the entire show, so there's no escape there. I'd rather see Mae's saggy tits than sit through another year of Cole commentary.

Would you rather (assuming you are WWE's newest talent):
    Be a smaller wrestler e.g. like Daniel Bryan, or a bigger one e.g. Cena?
    Is it me, or am I smelling a serious rebellion against MC from the IWC lately? I mean, more than usual? Let's get loud about it, it worked with getting Christian the title shot!! I. Just. Can't. Handle. Michael. Cole. Anymore..... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!!

Definately a smaller wrestler, they usually have more variety in their moves, and they're easier to identify with for a little turd like me.

Would you rather get a piledriver from Steve Austin or a punch in the face from Big Show?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II View Post
    Is it me, or am I smelling a serious rebellion against MC from the IWC lately? I mean, more than usual? Let's get loud about it, it worked with getting Christian the title shot!! I. Just. Can't. Handle. Michael. Cole. Anymore..... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!!

Definately a smaller wrestler, they usually have more variety in their moves, and they're easier to identify with for a little turd like me.

Would you rather get a piledriver from Steve Austin or a punch in the face from Big Show?
    I would be in between small and big e.g. Punk's size. That way I can wrestle really well and cut good promos. Yeah many of us hate Cole and for damn good reason. If the WWE want their Raw ratings to go up, they would be wise to listen to us.

I'd rather get a piledriver from Austin. Show is one big SOB and I wouldn't wanna get KOed by his toasted - sized fist!

Would you rather (this ones weird so don't read on if you don't want to):
    Have an injury that puts you on the shelf for 6 months or have sex with a pig?

I would be in between small and big e.g. Punk's size. That way I can wrestle really well and cut good promos. Yeah many of us hate Cole and for damn good reason. If the WWE want their Raw ratings to go up, they would be wise to listen to us.

I'd rather get a piledriver from Austin. Show is one big SOB and I wouldn't wanna get KOed by his toasted - sized fist!

Would you rather (this ones weird so don't read on if you don't want to):
    Have an injury that puts you on the shelf for 6 months or have sex with a pig?
    Hmm mm... sex with a pig is tempting but i think ill have to go with the 6 month injury

Would you rather see Stone Cold fight CM Punk or Brock Lesnar

Bobby Heenan

-Bobby Heenan

Hmmm, this thread could get really weird, really fast TBO.

I'd go with the injury. I'm a lazy fuck as it is, so six months on the couch would be awesome. That, and I'm not really that attracted to pigs. lol

Would you rather see a surprise return from Melina or Chyna? (random, I know)