Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Watching some 2008 Knockout matches, the good old days!

Kong, Kim, Roxxi, ODB, Taylor, original TBP, Sojo, Salinas, Traci, Christy.

They would often have 2 matches on Impact, and nobody was left off TV for a long time, and it wasnt just 1 Knockout *cough*Gail Kim*cough* wasn't the centre of attention in the division.
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Thought I'd post some retro Knockouts.

Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Talents used - Mickie, Tara, Gail, Madison, ODB, Velvet.

wasted - Sarita, Rosita, Winter, Tessmacher, Angelina Love, Traci.
    I agree, wise and noble poster.

I would stalk Velvet, I believe Mickie James and Angelina Love should get a push and one I can't stand to listen to is Madison screaming

Blog Entries
    Some Tesmacher
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

TNA used to have great Knockout matches- I mean they still do- its just a lot less women are used now. Winter- I guess is gone- or not used at all which is a shame. Velvet Sky and Angelina Love- two of the women who had been with TNA for the longest and were way over with the fans- both asked for and recieved their releases- again a shame as Angelina was a great wrestler and Velvet had really come a long way with her in ring work- plus she is Velvet Sky dammit! Sarita(Sarah Stock), Rosita- I can not tell you the last time I saw them on TV- I'm guessing they are still with TNA. Mickie James, Taraa- both had not been used much lately. Only women getting a good amount of tv time- Brooke Tessmacher and Gail Gim. Brooke really has come a long way too- in a short amount of time- and she is smoking hot. Gail has always been great in the ring- but there is only so many times they can wrestle each other without it getting too repetive- sure Madison Rayne has some TV time too- more so than Mickie and Tara. But they should use the women they have- should have paid Velvet and Angelina to stay- and should have never brought in Brooke Hogan

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    TNA used to have great Knockout matches- I mean they still do- its just a lot less women are used now. Winter- I guess is gone- or not used at all which is a shame. Velvet Sky and Angelina Love- two of the women who had been with TNA for the longest and were way over with the fans- both asked for and recieved their releases- again a shame as Angelina was a great wrestler and Velvet had really come a long way with her in ring work- plus she is Velvet Sky dammit! Sarita(Sarah Stock), Rosita- I can not tell you the last time I saw them on TV- I'm guessing they are still with TNA. Mickie James, Taraa- both had not been used much lately. Only women getting a good amount of tv time- Brooke Tessmacher and Gail Gim. Brooke really has come a long way too- in a short amount of time- and she is smoking hot. Gail has always been great in the ring- but there is only so many times they can wrestle each other without it getting too repetive- sure Madison Rayne has some TV time too- more so than Mickie and Tara. But they should use the women they have- should have paid Velvet and Angelina to stay- and should have never brought in Brooke Hogan
    This is probably the most sense I've seen on this sight.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    This is probably the most sense I've seen on this sight.
    It just aggrivates me that they had all that talent and really used them. Sure the Winter/Angelina storyline was a bit weird, but they were being used. A lot of times, the Knockout matches outdid the mens matches in the ratings.

I just wonder how much they are paying Brooke Hogan. They could have used that money to give some of the Knockouts extra money to stay. Brooke Hogan brings nothing, that plus Brooke Tessmacher had to go back to be calling Miss Tessmacher because of here. I don't know how anybody could confuse which Brooke was which

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young