Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    That's a nice of attempt of defying logic, while making invalid statements that have nothing to do with my question. You couldn't give me a valid answer with proof; instead relied on twisting nonsensical "facts". It blows my mind that most of you believe anything you read, considering the fact that they're a private company; but what do I know, for some reason my logic isn't defined by the Internet.. Almost to the point that I can't even understand that UFC is an actual company, and that Lesnar didn't lose because I read it online?!
    Hardly an attempt if I proved the logic correct.
    Your logic is you can't believe anything online. Whilst you can believe quite a lot of things and they can in fact be true (Shock motherfucking horror)

Its like the Wikipedia rep they have. That you can't believe anything you read on there. When in fact you can. Just not all of it.

I do like how you didn't quote the other 1.

I'm sure if a wrestle uses his Twitter to say he isn't taking the piss out of people who need food stamps to feed his family, isn't joking.

Hell maybe Kharma isn't pregnant, because she said she was on live TV!!!

You think whatever you want though Junior, I trust EWN home news to bring me the correct news (Since they actually then correct themselves if they're wrong.)

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah Christy Hemme and Traci Brooks
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Thanks made me happy but so does Tara and Tessmacher, Mickie James, Gail Kim, Sarita and Rosita, Angelina Love and Winter
    Same here my good man, same here. Especially Rosita

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hardly an attempt if I proved the logic correct.
    Your logic is you can't believe anything online. Whilst you can believe quite a lot of things and they can in fact be true (Shock motherfucking horror)

Its like the Wikipedia rep they have. That you can't believe anything you read on there. When in fact you can. Just not all of it.

I do like how you didn't quote the other 1.

I'm sure if a wrestle uses his Twitter to say he isn't taking the piss out of people who need food stamps to feed his family, isn't joking.

Hell maybe Kharma isn't pregnant, because she said she was on live TV!!!

You think whatever you want though Junior, I trust EWN home news to bring me the correct news (Since they actually then correct themselves if they're wrong.)
    I'm one who always look for a secondary source.....
    Like POV!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    talking of Knockouts....
    I'm going check this out tonight

IMPACT WRESTLING Knockout Brooke Tessmacher aka Brooke Adams is one of the feature girls in the Hooters Dream Girl contest. This Saturday at 8:30pm ET on the SPEED Television network Brooke will be competing with 15 other Hooter girls for the cover of the Hooters Magazine, a $10,000 grand prize and the coveted title of Hooters Dream Girl 2012. Taped in Aruba, I’m sure we will see Brooke at her finest.
    After the show on Saturday, January 14th, go to foxsports.com/hooters to vote for your favorite Hooters Dream Girl. (NOTE: THE VOTING WEBSITE WILL NOT BE ACTIVE UNTIL AFTER THE SHOW SATURDAY)
    16 of the Top Hooters Girls from around the world compete for the Cover Shot of Hooters Magazine, the $10,000 grand prize and title of Hooters Dream Girl 2012.
    Airdates for Hooters Dream Girl1/14 (Sat) – 8:30 pm ET – SPEED PREMIERE 1/23 (Mon) – 1:00 am ET – FUEL TV 1/25 (Wed) – 6:00 pm ET – FUEL TV 2/4 (Sat) – 7:00 pm ET – FUEL TV 2/5 (Sun) – (2x) Times TBD – SPEED 2/10 (Fri) – 7:00pm ET – FUEL TV 2/11 (Sat) – Time TBD – SPEED
    How can you help? Log on to FoxSports.com/Hooters one time per day each day until February 13th. A new winner is chosen each week with a champion selected February 13th. TNA IMPACT WRESTLING Fans have helped show the world their support of Brooke Tessmacher before - log on today to show the world once again!

Blog Entries
    Think we need to talk Brooke Tessmacher.....
    WOW she got it in all the right places.... Plus she is rather talented in the ring to....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Lots of great talent in the Knockouts, much better than the Divas, hopefully it'll keep going strong. Also, Mickey/Gail was the main event, nice push there TNA!

Mickie and Gail are former Divas 0.0
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    They should all be in playboy next month
    the new editors of Playboy have moved away from wrestling, which is why they bumped Traci Brooks off the cover for Marge Simpson LOL
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Why do they pay ex - WWE talents so much? The ones that were really over in there I mean e.g. Mickie, and not pay girls like Angelina and Velvet as much?
    because Angelina ain't got no alibi
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Why do TNA keep having intergender matches? they suck!!! WWE intergender is better
    Right to Un-censor!