Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Question X-Division on the rise again or not?

So within the past few months the X-division seem to be making some noise... In TNA and world-wide... Having stars such Austin Aries, Chris Sabin, DJ Zema Ion. Adding stars Internationally with Sanda (who is the Great Muta's prodigy) Tigre Uno, and others from the W1 promotion as the belt have been defended there.. Then there have been the returns of Manik, and the upcoming return of Kenny King...

Personally I see TNA and the W1 promotion working agreement as a positive to help the X-division grow again...
    My question how do ya'll feel about the X-Division so far with this partnership??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I love the additions of Senada and Tigre Uno. X Division needs this reboot because TNA is seriously lacking a mid-card title. I think there is room on the show for at least one X-Division showcase match every week and they should really push for that. Start building feuds and make it competitive. Give the X-Division guys something to fight for on a weekly basis.

Blog Entries
    Agree it about time they put more of the spotlight on the X-Division again, so many guys that deserves a chance to go for the belt... Although will be nice if they bring in some older X-guys like Petey Williams and Sonjay like they did last year to add variety in challengers...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

why is senada getting single matches overseas but not here in the states?

its a matter of we will see. its hard to tell now, its hard to tell anywhere where tna wants to go. promises after promises after promises and campaigns of change. when will it end? you hear this all the time, and it never lives up.

tna is putting promos with king, so who knows? tna should bring focus to the belt and make senata look worthy of holding the title, rather just wearing it because who knows why, other than dixie or mvp.

i am pretty sure i said this before about showcasing uno and senata, showing their ability towards the x division. it doesnt take a genus to know that. we know what the x division represents, just give it to the fans. stop teaming senata and uno up and build focus on those guys and give us something we dont see on tv. they need to grab our attention for us to tune in on what is going on in that ring

i don't think they will be doing much X-Division until they know where they will have a new home. plus just judging from the last few weeks they arent doing anything with the title. you got your 2 new guys tag teaming. Austin Aries hasn't been part of the last set of tapings. where is Sabin? they are letting 2 guys who help build the X-Division go.

but they got the stuff for the
    X-Division to work. it's just that it's not the X-Division time. maybe in the summer when they have a home and can really work on stuff.

Blog Entries
    I think right now TNA is building Sanada as the 2nd coming of the Great Muta... Hopefully later that mean they will find the 2nd coming of Sting to feud over the X-Division belt with him... Really haven't been too many memorable feuds in the X-Div since Joe vs AJ Styles vs Daniels...

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think right now TNA is building Sanada as the 2nd coming of the Great Muta... Hopefully later that mean they will find the 2nd coming of Sting to feud over the X-Division belt with him... Really haven't been too many memorable feuds in the X-Div since Joe vs AJ Styles vs Daniels...
    how are they making him the second coming of great muta. they are nothing alike. just because he is from japan doesn't make him the second coming. also great muta wasn't big in the usa.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    how are they making him the second coming of great muta. they are nothing alike. just because he is from japan doesn't make him the second coming. also great muta wasn't big in the usa.
    They billed him as Great Muta's prodigy at Lockdown, plus using the moonsault like Muta did... Obviously you forgotten Muta was big in the USA from 1989 to 1990 in the NWA as well as other stints in the USA in World Class and Florida, and then brought in several other times in WCW in the 1990s...

I think right now TNA is building Sanada as the 2nd coming of the Great Muta... Hopefully later that mean they will find the 2nd coming of Sting to feud over the X-Division belt with him... Really haven't been too many memorable feuds in the X-Div since Joe vs AJ Styles vs Daniels
    tna will try to revolve muta around senata, but he wont be the next muta. will he have the legacy as muta? that is for many years to come, but tna wont make senata into a wrestling known name.

by second sting, what do you mean? tna cant even find their own top leader baby face of the company. how are they going to create a guy to fill the shoes sting brought to the wrestling table?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    tna will try to revolve muta around senata, but he wont be the next muta. will he have the legacy as muta? that is for many years to come, but tna wont make senata into a wrestling known name.

by second sting, what do you mean? tna cant even find their own top leader baby face of the company. how are they going to create a guy to fill the shoes sting brought to the wrestling table?
    He no way will be, but he a great addition... As for 2nd coming of Sting don't know if they can find.. when they already had the guy who was overly popular and was a TNA original (AJ Styles)..