Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I sure hope so. hes kinda got a billy kidman kind of feel imo

If HHH is the guy bringing in Sheamus and Bourne, then I guess we have to wait and see Bourne shine.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe no one has mentioned that Evan would be better off as a heel! Give him a valet/bodyguard and watch the heat rise!

Don't think it would work? Check out the underrated (but not for everyone) wrestling society X for a look at Evan as a heel. What a cocky little shit he can be!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    I sure hope so. hes kinda got a billy kidman kind of feel imo
    Was that supposed to be a compliment? I don't see any way it couldn't have been. Kidman was a great talent. A lot of guys were high on Kidman, including DDP and Bischoff, though Bischoff's opinion clearly carries significantly less weight in matters of actual talent. I can definitely see the comparison though, and not just in the fact that they both have an equally beautiful Shooting Star for a finish. I think Bourne is much more of an agressor though.

As for Bourne as a heel, I've never watched Wrestling Society X, so I don't know how he did as a heel. Though, I am quite intrigued by the idea and will look up some footage.

Lastly, yes, I believe Bourne will get his time to shine again with Hunter in charge. I don't see the push being as big as what Sheamus has gotten. Not that the don't both deserve. I'll admit that I'm a complete mark for Sheamus, but I don't see Bourne getting the same treatment.

The thing with him is the only way he really connects himself with the fans is by flashing out his peace signs. He does no backstage interviews or skits or in-ring promos that let fans see more of him than just his ring actions. All that happens is he is sent out to the ring and he wows with his moves. He's gotta do more.

with the right manager evan bourne can be great

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnadah View Post
    Was that supposed to be a compliment? I don't see any way it couldn't have been. Kidman was a great talent. A lot of guys were high on Kidman, including DDP and Bischoff, though Bischoff's opinion clearly carries significantly less weight in matters of actual talent. I can definitely see the comparison though, and not just in the fact that they both have an equally beautiful Shooting Star for a finish. I think Bourne is much more of an agressor though.

As for Bourne as a heel, I've never watched Wrestling Society X, so I don't know how he did as a heel. Though, I am quite intrigued by the idea and will look up some footage.

Lastly, yes, I believe Bourne will get his time to shine again with Hunter in charge. I don't see the push being as big as what Sheamus has gotten. Not that the don't both deserve. I'll admit that I'm a complete mark for Sheamus, but I don't see Bourne getting the same treatment.
    What I meant by this is that both men r high flyers that dont really have all that much of a clear cut and dry gimmick. It wasnt niether a compliment or an insult. Just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If HHH is the guy bringing in Sheamus and Bourne, then I guess we have to wait and see Bourne shine.
    Bourne had Cena vouching for him and was even "Cena's little buddy" on screen. And that only lasted a week
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by latreal23 View Post
    with the right manager evan bourne can be great
    If you want a truly massive heel Bourne give him Michele McCool as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    If you want a truly massive heel Bourne give him Michele McCool as a manager.
    I can't agree with this. McCool is just one big charisma black hole.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.