Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I think its because he relates to kids more than Bourne.
    no its because he's mirshendise and clotes and stuped masks are the best selling today that is why

Quote Originally Posted by the wrestling shade View Post
    no its because he's mirshendise and clotes and stuped masks are the best selling today that is why
    Spell check can be a mans best friend..

Quote Originally Posted by the wrestling shade View Post
    That is just the bonus. Kids want role model wrestlers and buying their items is just a bonus.

well in wwe is not all about if u can wrestle its wether u can sell merchandise or good mic skills...i dont thikn evan bourn has that....but he is a good worker and makes others look good..therefore he has a job ...only reason why rey got a push was cuz his mask sale like crazy and kids see him as a super hero i guess...so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    well in wwe is not all about if u can wrestle its wether u can sell merchandise or good mic skills...i dont thikn evan bourn has that....but he is a good worker and makes others look good..therefore he has a job ...only reason why rey got a push was cuz his mask sale like crazy and kids see him as a super hero i guess...so yeah
    Evan Bourne's mic skills make Mysterio's look like Jericho
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by JLeeDude1892 View Post
    Normally he doesn't get beat up that much, but the reason he did last week was to play off an injury. He just had surgery and will be out for a short period of time.
    Erra, what show you watching? It's pretty frequent!

As far as what everyone else is saying...yeah, I guess. I just find the beatings a bit pointless and weird. My question wasn't so much as "why isn't he being pushed" as it was "what's up with the way he's being used".
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Evan Bourne is the definition of a ham & egger. Please Google it if you don't understand. The top guys need someone like Bourne on their rise to the top, that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Google that one too kiddies. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.

Blog Entries
    Let's just hope Daniel Bryan doesn't fall into the same cliche.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Bourne will get his push. They started making him and Mark Henry a solid tag team. Plus, he sells taking a beating better than anyone.
    Ariba!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    WWE has longed been accused of this, but what about Rey Mysterio? They evidently have no problem pushing him.
    They have had a problem pushing him. They just know what a valuable talent he is. His last World Championship reign was supposed to have been given to Undertaker, but 'Taker was injured by Rey in the Fatal4Way qualifier. Rey was supposed to take some time off and was upset with the company, but they needed him to stick around since 'Taker was out of the picture. The World Title reign (if you can call it that) was a way of appeasing Rey and getting him to stick around until 'Taker was healthy.

As for Bourne, I agree, he is <i>usually<i/> underutilized. The good news? Paul Levesque is in charge now! Since Hunter was the one who requested to bring Bourne over from ECW because he claimed that "athletes like him are the future of the company" I think there is a good chance that Bourne will get another good push once he is healthy again.