NXT. What is happening with it?

hey im new to the site and im TheMizIsMichaelCole

lets get to the point though:

Does anybody care about this rather bad spin off WWE has created as a filler? and if anybody does what is happening with it, this season has gone on for almost a year and is dying slowly. To me it has outgrown what it set out to achieve 'the WWE's next break out star' and thats what happened with wade barrett?...yes , johnny curtis?....no , Kaval...no , who else has even won it?

What do you all think?

cheers

Actually, since nobody watches it, it is a great way for the newer guys to get experience in front of a big WWE crowd and improve on the mic. When they debut on Raw or SD, they'll be fully ready. So they should actually just continue what they are doing. It basically has become a ECW, but without a TV deal or people that interest the casual fans.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

They need ECW back IMO. There was nothing wrong with it , even had a major title and it just seemed a bit like business suicide.

I'm not a big fan! They should really just pull the plug, I'd prefer them to move the guys to FCW full time, if they aren't Main Roster ready! FCW has been great lately, better than Raw!

They had more success with others rather than winners! Don't forget Daniel Bryan was in Season 1, as was Skip Sheffield, who is apparently due a huge push upon return! Clay, Riley, Kaitlyn and AJ are from NXT also, so they've had some good come from it!

As good as FCW is, you won't improve on the mic if you have to cut a promo on the same 100 people every time you speak there.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    As good as FCW is, you won't improve on the mic if you have to cut a promo on the same 100 people every time you speak there.
    I think your being a bit generous there!