Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well if someone bumps a thread that occurred say a year or so ago, and continues to do that every three hours their bump option comes back there could also be a option for mods to disable the ability for that user.

But as only you can bump "your" threads. I really don't see that being a problem.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

bump up
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    bump up
    I see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I see what you did there!
    lol
    1967 - 2005

---

Good idea, I'd definitely abuse it but I rarely makes threads