Thread: D Young!...

D Young!...

is it just me or does anybody else feel this guy has improved a hell of a lot since he first appeared on tv...i find his promos quite interesting and he has decent in ring skills as well...hes come a long way since his Nexus days wherein he wasn't too confident on the mic at all...i feel hes even improved his ring work off late...to be honest the only reason i took notice of him was his hair and the fact that Punk was his Mentor on Season 1 of NXT...could he be a major player someday?...or at least reach mid card status or you think he'll be future endeavored soon?...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus_99 View Post
    is it just me or does anybody else feel this guy has improved a hell of a lot since he first appeared on tv...i find his promos quite interesting and he has decent in ring skills as well...hes come a long way since his Nexus days wherein he wasn't too confident on the mic at all...i feel hes even improved his ring work off late...to be honest the only reason i took notice of him was his hair and the fact that Punk was his Mentor on Season 1 of NXT...could he be a major player someday?...or at least reach mid card status or you think he'll be future endeavored soon?...
    He's defiantly my favourite on NXT. I hope he doesn't get future endeavoured, but if he doesn't win redemption I wouldn't be surprised
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

I really like him, but I want Bateman to win much more. I'm a Bater!!!
    People say NXT is terrible, and I think that the fact that it's a competition thats gone on almost a year now is ridiculous, but once you take that element out you have great lowercarders being featured, like D-Young, D-Bateman, Barreta, Tatsu, Kidd, Reks, Hawkins, the Curtis-Maxine-Bateman love triangle is great. Darren Young has really improved since season 1.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

I also think Darren Young has what it takes, and it seems to me like he really wants to work his ass off to rise in the ranks. And on a side note, I would go bananas if Young and Percy Watson joined the Tag Team division as The South Beach Party Boys. OH YEAH!