Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack Swagger

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    not just that a lot of similarity between the 2
    His name has absolutely nothing to do with it, and I don't believe to start he was a Kurt Angle ripoff, but I think for a little while there WWE was stealing from the Kurt Angle gimmick to feed into the Swagger character.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Okay i may sound retarded but who else thinks Jack Swagger is like a ultra darkhorse to win the Royal Rumble (yes he is one of my favorite wrestlers) I can see him having a classic with Daniel Bryan and have Michael Cole help him win the Royal Rumble and manage him till Wrestlemania.

Soo in closing
    Wrestlemania: World Heavyweight Champion Best 2 out of 3 Submission Only Match

Daniel Bryan Vs Jack Swagger w/Michael Cole

Blog Entries
    Since they apparently demoted Ryder to having an angle with Eve, they should at least push Swagger to the US title picture now, even if he doesn't win it. Who else is there to feud with Ryder? I can see Ziggler having a couple of WWE title shots for a month or two, so he'll be in the main event, so he won't be feuding with Ryder. Swagger should be made relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Since they apparently demoted Ryder to having an angle with Eve, they should at least push Swagger to the US title picture now, even if he doesn't win it. Who else is there to feud with Ryder? I can see Ziggler having a couple of WWE title shots for a month or two, so he'll be in the main event, so he won't be feuding with Ryder. Swagger should be made relevant.
    I definately think it would be a great idea for Swagger to compete for the US title to build him back up. But as a huge Swagger fan, i still think that he needs to get back in the title picture. He is definately one of the most talented in ring performers and could probably pull of classic matches with Punk, Ziggler, Rhodes or DB. I'm crossing my fingers here!!!

@AWrestlingGod: I would go bananas with joy if Swagger won the rumble, but I wouldn't hold my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II View Post
    I definately think it would be a great idea for Swagger to compete for the US title to build him back up. But as a huge Swagger fan, i still think that he needs to get back in the title picture. He is definately one of the most talented in ring performers and could probably pull of classic matches with Punk, Ziggler, Rhodes or DB. I'm crossing my fingers here!!!

@AWrestlingGod: I would go bananas with joy if Swagger won the rumble, but I wouldn't hold my breath...
    I know with guys like Wade Barrett, and Sheamus he doesn't stand a chance, but still I will never count swagger out especially after winning that one money in the bank match at Wrestlemania

when kurt angle finally leaves tna id love to see him vs swagger which is the fued which could bring swagger back to main event status

yes yes yes

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I know with guys like Wade Barrett, and Sheamus he doesn't stand a chance, but still I will never count swagger out especially after winning that one money in the bank match at Wrestlemania
    True, but after his MITB win, and his poorly executed title run, they seem to have forgotten all about him.
    I'm crossing my fingers that he AT LEAST has a good showing in the rumble, and not just five minutes of jobbing like last year.

The Trinity
    I can't see him winning the RR, but I too want him to have a good part in it. He needs and deserves a shot at the US title... How can the All American American never have held the United States Championship?