Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack Swagger

Blog Entries

Jack Swagger

So what happen to this man? A man who was a main eventer, being a glorified jobber. Which is sad because this man is a former ECW, and WHC Champion. He has great in ring skills, and he has decent mic skills. He is actually an old school wrestler, and has a great wrestling style. Not to mention Vickie Guerrero, who done wonders for Ziggler! Why isn't this man getting pushed to the U.S. Title Picture? It's only deserving that the All American American is the U.S. Champion! Who else agrees with me that Jack Swagger is great, and it pains them to see Swagger as a jobber?

sometime swagger will either turn on ziggler or if ziggler wins the wwe title he will probably give the united states title to swagger

Blog Entries
    Aye, he's had 2 very bad years. I'm hoping 2012 will be a little better for him but all we can do is wait.

You did forget 1 great thing about him too. He has a very fit wife lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    sometime swagger will either turn on ziggler or if ziggler wins the wwe title he will probably give the united states title to swagger
    Ryder is the US Champion bro.. I mean he might have something to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Aye, he's had 2 very bad years. I'm hoping 2012 will be a little better for him but all we can do is wait.

You did forget 1 great thing about him too. He has a very fit wife lol
    He needs to have a better year for sure.

Is his wife jealous of Vickie?

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Ryder is the US Champion bro.. I mean he might have something to say about that.
    ah yeah forgot that lol
    anyways barret was like that earlier this year and now he is getting a push

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    ah yeah forgot that lol
    anyways barret was like that earlier this year and now he is getting a push
    But Swagger has been like this for almost two years now, which is sad because he reminds me of Kurt Angle with his in-ring ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    But Swagger has been like this for almost two years now, which is sad because he reminds me of Kurt Angle with his in-ring ability.
    all im sayig is swagger is someday going to turn on ziggler and boom face and championship
    maybe it was too soon for swagger to be champ which i always thought

Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    that is funny cause swagger jack is slang for steal another identity so jack swagger was meant to be a rip off Kurt Angle since day one

hope he rebounds back maybe changing the whole I'm Angle Jr. bit and be more of him self like in his YouTube video he would be back in the main event spot in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    that is funny cause swagger jack is slang for steal another identity so jack swagger was meant to be a rip off Kurt Angle since day one

hope he rebounds back maybe changing the whole I'm Angle Jr. bit and be more of him self like in his YouTube video he would be back in the main event spot in no time
    Are you saying that since his name is Jack Swagger, the point was for him to be a Kurt Angle ripoff???
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    Are you saying that since his name is Jack Swagger, the point was for him to be a Kurt Angle ripoff???
    not just that a lot of similarity between the 2