Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I wouldn't be 100% confident on that chief! This is 'creative' we're talking about!
    lol good point..
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    it was good acting but I'm getting sick of every feud with cena where the heel always hates/thinks cena sucks ie Batista ''it should have been me in movies you suck'' Punk ''you suck'' and now Kane thinks cena sucks, why can't creative make a heel respect cena for his loyalty and work outside the wwe but hate him for another reason apart from he can't wrestle, he sucks, jealously?
    Yeah but Kane actually cut a great promo on Cena, and about people hating him. Guys like Truth and The Miz just told Cena that the crowd hated him and left it at that. Kane spoke very well in his promo, and delivered it convincingly.

it was good acting but I'm getting sick of every feud with cena where the heel always hates/thinks cena sucks ie Batista ''it should have been me in movies you suck'' Punk ''you suck'' and now Kane thinks cena sucks, why can't creative make a heel respect cena for his loyalty and work outside the wwe but hate him for another reason apart from he can't wrestle, he sucks, jealously?
    Who told you that kane thinks cena sucks? he just quoted the crowd,but it wasnt his own personal oppinion.Overall it looks like they try to build up that kane doesnt hate or even dislike cena,he just thinks that cena is stupid for not using his hate