Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    As soon as I saw "How great would it be if Cena put on a mask"....

Super cena complete!! He will be ringing shane helms next to get a cape maker's number.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    This old man would whip your ass little girl.
    Ooooh internet tough guy, I'm soooo scurrreeedd now! Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing Doctor Douche, I wouldn't want you to soil yourself and need a change of your adult diapers. And btw, not that it's any of your hillbilly business,but I live on my own and make my own money, I even supplement my parent's income from time to time. No need to take out your misdirected aggression towards your own deadbeat bastard kids on me. Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    Ooooh internet tough guy, I'm soooo scurrreeedd now! Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing Doctor Douche, I wouldn't want you to soil yourself and need a change of your adult diapers. And btw, not that it's any of your hillbilly business,but I live on my own and make my own money, I even supplement my parent's income from time to time. No need to take out your misdirected aggression towards your own deadbeat bastard kids on me. Cheers
    Oh wow, like that really hurt. Your opinion is what I live for. Trying to get me mad because I hit the nail on the head about you isn't going to work, and my kids have more class in their little pinky than your whole diseased ancestry of paupers and nobodies. Also sucking dick for crack isn't considered earning your own money. Have a nice day stow of paupers.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    As soon as I saw "How great would it be if Cena put on a mask"....

The second coming of Juan Sheeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaah!!!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Oooh an internet tough guy, I'm soooo scurreeed! Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing Doctor Douche. I wouldn't want you to soil yourself and need your adult diapers changed. And btw,not that it's any of your hillbilly business,but I live on my own and make my own money. I even supplement my parent's income from time to time. So don't take out your misdirected aggression towards your own bastards kids on me. Cheers
    Oh wow, like that really hurt. Your opinion is what I live for. Trying to get me mad because I hit the nail on the head about you isn't going to work, and my kids have more class in their little pinky than your whole diseased ancestry of paupers and nobodies. Also sucking dick for crack isn't considered earning your own money. Have a nice day stow of paupers.

Ronda Rousey

I'm glad that we can establish,that you're not only a troll,but a stalker as wepp, keep telling yourself you "hit the nail" on anything, your just proving yourself to be a sad hateful old troll,and I hope a mod takes notice of this bullshit you keep bringing to these boards. Taking shots @ me is what you live for,that alone is enough satisfaction for me to not need to say another word to insult you, because you truly are a pathetic sad old man. Good luck in life, it's pretty clear you haven't had any of that to this point. I'm not even mad at you. I just feel sorry for you at this point. You can't say anything constructive,or insightful, just insults for the sake of insulting people. I hope you find some peace old man,even if your a racist hatemonger.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, consider yourself banned for that.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad that we can establish,that you're not only a troll,but a stalker as wepp, keep telling yourself you "hit the nail" on anything, your just proving yourself to be a sad hateful old troll,and I hope a mod takes notice of this bullshit you keep bringing to these boards. Taking shots @ me is what you live for,that alone is enough satisfaction for me to not need to say another word to insult you, because you truly are a pathetic sad old man. Good luck in life, it's pretty clear you haven't had any of that to this point. I'm not even mad at you. I just feel sorry for you at this point. You can't say anything constructive,or insightful, just insults for the sake of insulting people. I hope you find some peace old man,even if your a racist hatemonger.
    Sorry, the bullshit was started by you today, not me. Boy you are mad aren't you? Try as you might, you won't get under my skin and your just making your pitiful existence, (if that's what you want to call it), look a joke in the eyes of your peers. You'd have no clue as to what I live for as you obviously have no class, morals, common sense, or talent. I guess that's what happens when sheep get pregnant by ignorant fathers such as yours. Don't go away mad, just go away. Cheers.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ok...........now what?

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In fact, reading back over what both of you said, consider both your asses banned.

I suggest you both shut up, or risk further consequences.