Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I wouldn't know, but since your an expert at trolling why don't you tell me.
    I'm not the one only posting in a thread to complain about the topic of the thread,kinda sounds like the definition of trolling to me, you offer nothing of substance, consideration,hell even criticism to anything you say, so please go away old man troll. Don't you have a bridge to hide under and kidnap little kids?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You have taken a negativity pill, haven't you Doc?
    He should go back to suppositories, put him in a much better mood, help him all those lonely nights with the bottle as well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    There's alot of threads suggesting the current program with Cena and Kane leading to Cena's heel turn etc. but what if it's something different alltogether? No matter what your opinion on Cena,you have to agree that his superCena gimmick has gotten super stale,so something's got to give,whether it's a heel turn or not. However, maybe this is a chance to make Cena edgier, aggressive and maybe give him a new gimmick, even if temporary.

How great would it be if Cena put on a mask and went berserk,apeshit crazy on the roster or even facepaint, like a new age ultimate warrior? Kinda like how WCW did with Sting in the mid 90s when the surfer gimmick got stale. They had him betrayed by the horsemen and Hogan when he turned to the NWO,he came back under his crow gimmick which has been a consistent fan favorite for over 2 decades. Sting was and is considered the ultimate WCW company guy and the face of the company,much like Cena is to the WWE now and his gimmick of being the outlandish flashy surfer guy got old in the 90s. I'm not saying do the same thing, a Crow-Cena would look ridiculous,but this would be a great time to give him an edge with a mask or a facepainted gimmick.
    I doubt it'd be a permanent change since I would expect Cena to remain Cena for the mania match with the Rock, but using Kane as a catalyst for a brand new character for Cena would definitely breath some new air into his gimmick,and IF it's a huge success,he can carry it over to the match with the Rock,and,no longer being booed out of the building,can capture a credible win over him.
    Nots sure a mask is a way to go for Cena but this a good oportunity to refresh his character

Juan cena lolz
    but how do you think he'd reinvent himself?
    the only thing i see from this feud is SuperCena going to SuperDuperCena

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post
    Juan cena lolz
    but how do you think he'd reinvent himself?
    the only thing i see from this feud is SuperCena going to SuperDuperCena
    Lol at superduperCena

Blog Entries
    Really weird idea Crow. Cena looks ridiculous masked. I'd rather just have him become more aggressive without the mask. Like he is right now.

I love the idea of them doing something with Cena like they did with Sting, though I don't agree that sting was getting stale, the fans still dug his old gimmick he never got the crap cena is getting as a face, hell not even hogan did before the nwo, that should tell you something about how stale Cena is, Hogan had the same superman gimmick for over a decade and the fans did not turn on him as bad as they have Cena.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    He should go back to suppositories, put him in a much better mood, help him all those lonely nights with the bottle as well
    You should quit smoking crack and make a life for yourself instead of relying on your parents to pay your bills.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    I'm not the one only posting in a thread to complain about the topic of the thread,kinda sounds like the definition of trolling to me, you offer nothing of substance, consideration,hell even criticism to anything you say, so please go away old man troll. Don't you have a bridge to hide under and kidnap little kids?
    This old man would whip your ass little girl.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I think they want to really build this as Cena is a complete underdog for his match with the Rock, they are really trying to get people to feel sorry for him and that the guy will not change and will Rise above Hate anyway at his match with the Rock like the Rocky Balboa kind of thing.

I mean, he might even lose to Kane, which will make him more human (way more bland but not too much Super Cena anymore) and will help Kane continue his character as the new and resurrected for a few more months.

This will also help The Rock try to belittle Cena, saying: "you know what? I though you were a great opponent for Wrestlemania but after that, I won't waist my time, the match is off" which will make Cena crawl back to get the match, making his underdog story even more sad.

I know, it sounds like "Same old shit" for some, but I think they are aiming for that, Cena is not turning Heel, not now or maybe not even next year, They need him as a face, even if the have Punk or Mysterio later the need Cena to inspire the kids and people in general.