Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    sorry guys im not here too participate in this.. as i really dont know anything about UFC, i just watch the Events when i can! was just wondering what day/date is UFC:141 ?.
    December 30th - Friday - @ 10pm ET after a run of events that start @ 9pm ET. Might as well pick some, it can't hurt and I posted stats to help with the choices.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    December 30th - Friday - @ 10pm ET after a run of events that start @ 9pm ET. Might as well pick some, it can't hurt and I posted stats to help with the choices.
    Alrite man thanks for replying!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Alrite man thanks for replying!
    No problem and your welcome.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Ah c'mon really!?

Okay um, hoping its a temp-banning. But if its a perma-ban then i'll do the results next week or something...iuno.

I aint taking over this prediction contest though if its the worst case scenario.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Main Card:

Brock Lesnar {5-2-0; Size-Wrestling Ability-Athleticism; 49% Takedowns/34% Striking/17% Submissions}
    vs
    Alistair Overeem {35-11-1; Kickboxing-Muay Thai-Submission Grappling; 33% Takedowns/33% Striking/33% Sumbissions}

Winner: Brock Lesnar
    Finish: TKO(Referee Stoppage)
    Round: 2

Nate Diaz {14-7-0; Boxing-Jiu Jitsu-Heart; 49% Submissions/31% Striking/21% Takedowns}
    vs
    Donald Cerrone {17-3-0-1NC; Striking; 58% Submissions/25% Striking/17% Takedowns}

Winner: Donald Cerrone
    Finish: KO

Jon Fitch {26-3-1-1NC; Wrestling; 52% Takedowns/26% Striking/21% Submissions}
    vs
    Johny Hendricks {11-1-0; Elite Wrestling-Power; 57% Takedowns/26% Striking/17% Submissions}

Winner: Jon Fitch
    Finish: Unanamous Decision
    Round: 3

Vladimir Matyushenko {26-5-0; Physical Strength-Experience; 62% Takedowns/30% Striking/ 7% Submissions}
    vs
    Alexander Gustafsson {12-1-0; Aggressiveness-Good Stand Up; 59% Submissions/23% Striking/18% Takedowns}

Winner: Alexander Gustafsson
    Finish: Split Decision

Nam Phan {17-10-0; Well Rounded-Experience; 80% Striking/13% Submissions/7% Takedowns}
    vs
    Jim Hettes {9-0-0; Submissions-Cardio-Agility; 56% Takedowns/43% Submissions/1% Striking}

Winner: Nam Phan
    Finish: Tko

Preliminary Card:

Ross Pearson {14-5-0; Boxing-Thai Boxing-Wrestling-Ground and Pound; 80% Striking/20% Takedowns/0% Submissions}
    vs
    Junior Assuncao {14-4-0; Heart-Ground Game; 38% Striking/32% Takedowns/30% Submissions}

Winner: Ross Pearson
    Finish: KO

Dong Hyun Kim {14-1-1-1NC; Well Rounded; 56% Takedowns/24% Striking/21% Submissions}
    vs
    Sean Pierson {11-5-0; N/A; 67% Striking/22% Submissions/11% Takedowns}

Winner: Dong Hyun Kim
    Finish: Submission

Efrain Escudero {19-3-0; Wrestling; 42% Takedowns/32% Striking/21% Submissions}
    vs
    Jacob Volkmann {13-2-0; Wrestling-Jiu Jitsu; 50% Submissions/38% Takedowns/12 % Striking}

Winner: Efrain escudero
    Finish: Split Decision

Matt Riddle {5-3-0; Wrestling-Striking; 49% Takedowns/31% Striking/19% Submissions}
    vs
    Luis Ramos {19-7-0; Jiu Jitsu-Muay Thai; 33% Striking/33% Takedowns/33% Submissions}

Winner: Matt riddle
    Finish: TKO
    Round: 1

Manny Gamburyan {13-7-0; Judo-Jiu Jitsu-Throws; 45% Takedowns/28% Submissions/27% Striking}
    vs
    Diego Nunes {16-2-0; Great Stand Up; 38% Striking/34% Submissions/28% Takedowns}

Winner: Diego Nunes
    Finish: KO-TKO(Referee Stoppage)

Anthony Njokuani {15-5-0; Striking; 70% Striking/21% Takedowns/9% Submissions}
    vs
    Danny Castillo {12-4-0; Wrestling; 67% Takedowns/33% Striking/0% Submissions}

Winner: Anthony Njokuani
    Finish: KO-TKO(Referee Stoppage)
    Round: 1

wow brock was out before it even started.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    wow brock was out before it even started.
    Indeed man. He says he retires... Back to the E?

My main concern was Diaz vs Cerrone, my stream was pretty shitty, and I missed most of what seemed an amazing fight.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

yeah mine was pretty bad too, i had to jump back n forth to different channels alot. Usually firstrowsports is fairly good for streaming but i guess there were so many people using it, that it kinda got overran on the connection. Overall though it was pretty good.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    The dude who lost the Overrem vs. Lesnar fight tonight (Not saying since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched) is a dick.

Last time I ever put faith in his ability. Dude didn't even look like he cared. Anyone of us could've beaten him tonight he was that poop.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    The dude who lost the Overrem vs. Lesnar fight tonight (Not saying since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched) is a dick.

Last time I ever put faith in his ability. Dude didn't even look like he cared. Anyone of us could've beaten him tonight he was that poop.
    he was poop but he'd still have destroyed me.

The first line of this song fits like a glove with a slight change: he fights like he don't care....

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!