Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Fox View Post
    So now Daniel Bryan is WHC, things appear to be looking up for the IWC on Smackdown.

However I for one have started to tune out of the show entirely due to it's new World Champion, as on a personal level I despise him. And it may sound stupid to hate someone you've never met, but the reason for my hatred is the cockroach video.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, a few months ago he posted a video of himself and a friend killing a cockroach with a hammer (or something similar) for a laugh.

What the hell is the psychology behind that?

I suppose I should admit that yes, I am a massive animal rights person and therefore rather sensitive to this kind of stuff. However I don't think that everyone should become vegetarian as meat provides us with vital protein and stuff and I support hunting in some cases where it is vital for population control.

However in this video he dosen't kill it for any useful reason, he does it for fun. What kind of sick individual does that!? Yes cockroaches may not be 'up there' with cats and dogs and the 'cute' animals but their still animals who feel pain. If he had posted a video of a cat being killed for the hell of it, I'm 100% sure there would be massive public backlash.

And on top of that he claims to be all for animal rights and is a spokesperson for PETA. Absolute BS. What kind of animal rights person goes around killing animals for a joke? What a f***ing hypocrite.

So there you have it. Why everytime I see him on my screen I turn it off. As when I see him, I would like nothing better to stamp on his face like a cockroach and see how he likes it. As a human being he absolutely disgusts me as to me he is the scum of the Earth. As some of the worst people imo are those who have one rule for one group and a second rule for another group just because they are 'ranked' by nature below them. It's the same logic the Nazi's used. (IN NO WAY AM I SAYING THAT WHAT HE DID IS AS BAD AS THE NAZI'S, WW2, HOLOCAUST, ETC.) They would have hated it whenever an Aryan died but found it totally fine to kill millions of Jews, Slavs, etc as they were perceived as being a lesser species.

He really is the next Benoit, in more ways than one. In fact maybe worse than him as Benoit's murders may have been caused by external factors (steroids, repeated concussions,etc). Bryan is just a p***k and the reason why this IWC member is not happy with the current product.
    Wow so close to christmas won't someone think of the children!! Seriously though i thought the video was funny and he is WHC like it or tune out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I have to disagree, I think I'm funny at times.
    I do apologise, I also should say sorry to Death from the Bill and Ted films. I retract my post and must now agree that some death I do find hilarious.

How does PETA feel about trolls?
    "I'm from Winnipeg you idiot."

This is going absolutely nowhere.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.