Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Road Warriors vs. Dudleys - Who's the best?

Why aren't the Road Warriors in the WWE HOF? They are arguably the best tag team that have ever existed going through every promotion they stepped into. The Dudley's claim to be the most decorated, but who would have prevailed had Hawk not had his demons?

I say put'em both in the HOF.

Blog Entries
    I'd go Road Warriors for sure. There is no way the Dudleyz will make HOF while they are still over at the competition. Why not post a poll with this?

Blog Entries
    No shit. The Road Warriors should be in the HOF. I just assumed they were much like I did wit Alice Cooper in Rock HOF till I heard he was going in this year with Bon Jovi and others.

Fresh Member
    Speak of Hawk with reverence,He woulda beat both of them by himself.I won't redicule you for asking this question,but to ask it means you haven't watched Animal&Hawk pre wwf.You must watch them in GA,AWA,NWA and Japan.Dudleys,Hardys,edge&christian came too late to the party.The Tag Team era 70's,80's and ended in the late 90's.I'm sure they're nice guys(I like Devon)but they(3D)couldn't have beat anybody from the 80's.They faced the Steiners 2years ago when scott was comin off a colapsed lung and ric(one of the greatest workers of his era)was outta gas and it was a sham.I'm not sure 3d coulda consistantly beat the nasty boys if they met in their prime.As for LOD,It doesn't matter who won the most titles(can't judge it by that),its judged on who you faced and beat.3D faced who was left(nobody)so its not their fault,but the fact that bubba goes around making that claim(Devon doesn't)shows how little class he has.LOD,Steiners,Doc&Gordy,Arn&Tully,Midnites,R&R express,Kevin&Kerry,Doc&Rotunda,Harlem Heat(Book&Stevie would killed em(hell,everybody on this list woulda killed em)and so on.In closing,3D won alot of titles in a watered down era against talent that woulda been mid-card at best in the time of Hawk&Animal.Kinda like lebron sayin he's better than Jordan or Kobe.
    Last edited by MackMays05; 10-18-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MackMays05 View Post
    Speak of Hawk with reverence,He woulda beat both of them by himself.I won't redicule you for asking this question,but to ask it means you haven't watched Animal&Hawk pre wwf.You must watch them in GA,AWA,NWA and Japan.Dudleys,Hardys,edge&christian came too late to the party.The Tag Team era 70's,80's and ended in the late 90's.I'm sure they're nice guys(I like Devon)but they(3D)couldn't have beat anybody from the 80's.They faced the Steiners 2years ago when scott was comin off a colapsed lung and ric(one of the greatest workers of his era)was outta gas and it was a sham.I'm not sure 3d coulda consistantly beat the nasty boys if they met in their prime.As for LOD,It doesn't matter who won the most titles(can't judge it by that),its judged on who you faced and beat.3D faced who was left(nobody)so its not their fault,but the fact that bubba goes around making that claim(Devon doesn't)shows how little class he has.LOD,Steiners,Doc&Gordy,Arn&Tully,Midnites,R&R express,Kevin&Kerry,Doc&Rotunda,Harlem Heat(Book&Stevie would killed em(hell,everybody on this list woulda killed em)and so on.In closing,3D won alot of titles in a watered down era against talent that woulda been mid-card at best in the time of Hawk&Animal.Kinda like lebron sayin he's better than Jordan or Kobe.
    Exactly, right, brother. I don't believe any modern tag teams could stand up to the likes of Arn and Tully or LOD or any of the others you mentioned. Sadly, tag team wrestling is a lost art.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Exactly, right, brother. I don't believe any modern tag teams could stand up to the likes of Arn and Tully or LOD or any of the others you mentioned. Sadly, tag team wrestling is a lost art.
    Man, arn&tully, now that was smashmouth, in your face wrestling...

Fresh Member
    Arn & Tully gave The Road Warriors hell.

Fresh Member
    Dealbreaker,The Outsiders.They and 3D were in their primes at the same time,and everybody knows what that woulda been like,,,N.W.O,4life!
    Last edited by MackMays05; 10-19-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I believe that team 3D would have done alright back in the golden age of the 80's. They're both big and charismatic and have a great finisher... Obviously they couldnt do 30-60 minute matches like the rock n roll express and the midnight express among others, but the nasty boys? The duds would have hung with those guys any night of the week! I reckon they would have fit in the awa or Memphis. But after writing all of that.....
    The road warriors would have owned team 3D (both in their prime). Team 3D would have shit their camouflage/tye dye pants at the first chord of iron man. (in a kayfabe way)
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.