Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who Wins? Lesnar or Velasquez

This fight is hard to call but as a fan I will go with Lesnar. I think the biggest issue he had was the gas tank. I understand he is at a lower weight so that is a definite bonus and should help him against Cain who is a cardio freak. Opinions?

Blog Entries
    Will definetly be interesting for sure. I'm going for Brock though it's MMA and anything can happen, so y'know, I'm not counting Cain out at all

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If brock can get passed those swift fists he should be able to bully the far smaller Cain around the cage. Cain has really grown on me in his past couple of fights. I reckon Dana White is praying for Brock to win this one. I can't see Cain Velasquez v junior dos santos doing to well at the box office!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Voting for my man Lesnar. But yeah, never know. Know it'll be one hell of a fight though
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    This fight is hard to call but as a fan I will go with Lesnar. I think the biggest issue he had was the gas tank. I understand he is at a lower weight so that is a definite bonus and should help him against Cain who is a cardio freak. Opinions?

yes you are right, it's a fact with lesner he is lower weight .

------------------------------------------------------
    UFC official items

I'm torn. I've been a big fan of Lesnar ever since I saw him in a Dark Match on the Raw Triple H returned before the Rumble he won. When I saw that match I called it that he'll be big and I was right (wrong sport, but still). Though Velasquez could make history if he wins, and to have the opportunity to see someone making it to the history books is something I can definitely get behind.

I'm going to try to root for the both of them!

Lesnar's last fight with Carwin was, in his words, humbling. Even though he won, he took a beating, so I hope it didn't affect his confidence.

Lesnar is at his best when he is flying high with confidence as he will normally destroy his opponents when he is in the zone. So while I want Lesnar to win - it will be interesting to see where his mind is.
    Always blame the fat guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    Lesnar's last fight with Carwin was, in his words, humbling. Even though he won, he took a beating, so I hope it didn't affect his confidence.

Lesnar is at his best when he is flying high with confidence as he will normally destroy his opponents when he is in the zone. So while I want Lesnar to win - it will be interesting to see where his mind is.
    My personal opinion is he was out for far to long and when he first got in there he wasnt fully ready, He got hit and he got rocked but then it kinda just clicked for him like ok this is how it feels to get hit again now lets show him how it feels and then he dominated the rest of the fight. I think Brock takes this fight if not in the first round then defenitly in the 2nd I honestly feel that unless Cain somehow drops Brock and knocks him out he cannot win this fight. Brock will get the fight to the ground at some point and although Cain is a 2 time all-american NCAA wrestler. Brock is a NCAA National Wrestling Champ and he will dominate on the ground.

Cain is good but he is not The Next Big Thing.
    AWESOME!!!

Velasquez is the new champ!

I didn't expect Brock to be careless!

Banned
    BROCK JUST GOT DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS CAIN'S BITCH!!! im am highly saddened by this... tho if u seen it brock spinning aroung the cage was comical