Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    I think some fans are just too nostalgic.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    That and some rely too much on what other people think of the wrestling business rather then their own opinions on it.
    Funny... its the same as some peoples opinions on wrestlers.... just feeding off the garbage that continues to fuel the discussion. I agree Im not huge on recent story lines and want guys like Ziggler, Barret in the Title picture.

    Reality is its still a business with quarterly reporting cycles where Vince has to show a profit and increas in sales to ensure the stock holds in a very unstable environment. He's not going to risk 1. moving away from the products he knows sell (ie Punk, Cena, Rock, Orton and big monsters) or 2. losing the audience (ie women, children, adults) to keep a small group of people happy who reflect fondly on a particular era thereby risking the fidelity of his business.

    So we really wanted to talk about WWEs direction? Then you cant just complain about some story lines you have to look at the full picture.
    Last edited by TheEelDeal; 12-23-2011 at 04:58 AM.

  3. #13
    I guess some internet fans will always be stubborn. Alright, those who don't support the cause, feel free too. Don't get upset when Punk and D-Bry end up losing the championships because they failed to draw in ratings from the internet fans and WWE takes the titles off of them and sends them back down to mid-card hell. You could only blame yourselves because you did not support them when they needed it.

    For those who watched the video, thank you.


    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

  4. #14
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have to bring back My "Don't take it too seriously.. is just wrestling" back!!, chill out man, if you don't like the product is okay, everyone has right to express their opinion but that doesn't mean we all think the same

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    I have to bring back My "Don't take it too seriously.. is just wrestling" back!!, chill out man, if you don't like the product is okay, everyone has right to express their opinion but that doesn't mean we all think the same
    You make it sound like we're saying "TAKE IT TO THE STREETS, WRECK CARS, SET STORES ON FIRE, AND TELL EVERYONE WE WANT A REVOLUTION!"

    Dude, all the kid wants us to do is watch WWE RAW and Smackdown more. He loves the current product and he does not want to see it go away. For the love of god people, watch the video first before making your comments, because hardly any of you are understanding the purpose of this. The boy simply wants us to support the new talent regime with our viewership and help them get strong ratings, because they got pretty low ratings on RAW. That's it. He isn't asking you to do much, and that's not taking wrestling seriously, it is being a fan. Understood?

    You know what? I'm just going to post a small synopsis of what he said. Apparently people don't have the time or are too lazy to watch the video.

    P.S.: I do like the product. That's why I'm getting behind this, lol. I want it to stay. When did I say I didn't like it? Sounds like you misinterpreted what I said.
    Last edited by Wrestling_Deluxe_08; 12-23-2011 at 11:41 AM.


    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

  6. #16
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    You make it sound like we're saying "TAKE IT TO THE STREETS, WRECK CARS, SET STORES ON FIRE, AND TELL EVERYONE WE WANT A REVOLUTION!"

    Dude, all the kid wants us to do is watch WWE RAW and Smackdown more. He loves the current product and he does not want to see it go away. For the love of god people, watch the video first before making your comments, because hardly any of you are understanding the purpose of this. The boy simply wants us to support the new talent regime with our viewership and help them get strong ratings, because they got pretty low ratings on RAW. That's it. He isn't asking you to do much, and that's not taking wrestling seriously, it is being a fan. Understood?

    You know what? I'm just going to post a small synopsis of what he said. Apparently people don't have the time or are too lazy to watch the video.

    P.S.: I do like the product. That's why I'm getting behind this, lol. I want it to stay. When did I say I didn't like it? Sounds like you misinterpreted what I said.
    Well I do watch the show and I did watch the video till minute 10 because the stream went down, sorry but it seemed to be like he was trying to make a big situation of it, if they got low ratings then maybe casual fans are still not used to them, remember they are a big fan base and where most of the money is, I like Punk and co. are on top, but there's no need to make this "support the cause" thing, if you like the show, good, support your favorite wrestlers, but not everyone will agreed with you, in the end Vinces decides , if they are pushed down and you don't like it then don't watch it simple.

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I agree with the good Dr. on this one. YOu say the product lacks emotion? Shit, when Punk won his Championship at Survivor Series, He dove into the crowd and damn near started crying. When Ryder won, he DID cry. Bryan freaked out as well. No emotion? Pfft. The product isn't as stale as all the "Attitude Era" marks make it out to be. Get over it. Attitude lasted about 6 years. WWE have been around for over 60 years in one way shape or form. They're obviously doing something right. Just because "fans" don't like it, doesn't mean it's not good for business.
    Exactly. It's like everyone celebrating the return of the great one! He was there for 7 years and then fucked off! Show went on.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I agree with the good Dr. on this one. YOu say the product lacks emotion? Shit, when Punk won his Championship at Survivor Series, He dove into the crowd and damn near started crying. When Ryder won, he DID cry. Bryan freaked out as well. No emotion? Pfft. The product isn't as stale as all the "Attitude Era" marks make it out to be. Get over it. Attitude lasted about 6 years. WWE have been around for over 60 years in one way shape or form. They're obviously doing something right. Just because "fans" don't like it, doesn't mean it's not good for business.
    I didn't say the CURRENT product lacked emotion, and if I did it was a mistype that I corrected. I really enjoy the recent product and I want it to stay and NOT go back to the old product it was .... which DID lack emotion.


    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Well I do watch the show and I did watch the video till minute 10 because the stream went down, sorry but it seemed to be like he was trying to make a big situation of it, if they got low ratings then maybe casual fans are still not used to them, remember they are a big fan base and where most of the money is, I like Punk and co. are on top, but there's no need to make this "support the cause" thing, if you like the show, good, support your favorite wrestlers, but not everyone will agreed with you, in the end Vinces decides , if they are pushed down and you don't like it then don't watch it simple.
    Well, you are doing what he wants, so you're good. :P I mean, again, I'm not saying you have to agree with what the kid is saying, but I think what he is trying to do is pretty cool. If it gets more people to care and watch the product, then that does not nothing but bring more notarity to Punk and Bryan and the other young talents. :/


    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I watched the video and this boy has no clue what hes talking about. Its just a pointless rant to be honest.
    We watched the same video right? o_O I got his point. The kid is simply upset Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Ryder got a low rating and he is simply trying to get people to watch the shows more. That does not sound pointless to me.


    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.