Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Reasons why Zack Ryder is annoying

1. His theme music

2. HIS GLASSES FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A TOOL

3. His hair cut

4. The way he does that camera thing before he does his finisher, its retarded

5. WOO WOO WOO.... FAIL FAIL FAIL

6. The guy would get his ass whooped by a real wrestler, I am sorry to say. Zack Ryder will never inspire "toughness" and they have him beat dolph ziggler an actual wrestler the whole zack ryder crazy makes me sick

Y2J. Agree it is nice to see someone take pride in it. I think what I was getting at is that with the way things go now. How fast the belts change hands and the fact that in less than a year some of these guys are already WHC or the WWE its kind of hard because they really didn't have to fight for it. I mean think back to the build up of Steamboat and Savage. There use to be great build ups. Multiple matches over the course of months and then finally a climax at a PPV. At the end you would really say he earned it. If the fans believe through the story telling that you earned it then maybe they will too. Which we kind of have that with Zack.
    What? What? What? Looks like I'm all out of beer.

Ryder's gimmick is annoying, it is over the top, and some of the things he does and says make you cringe, but this is merely the start of Zack Ryder. I try to think back to the start of such characters as the Undertaker or Triple H, they started off completely out there, but slowly over time they've evolved. I'm a fan of Ryder, I love how he's managed to go from a 'future endeavours' to the US Championship. His gimmick at the minute as I said makes you cringe, but over time hopefully he'll mellow out.

GIFSoup

Haters gonna Hate

I detest Zack and his gimmick,he does not deserve the world title, he deserves a hard boot to the face #douche.

Ric Flair blading is funnier than most of the comments here!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    Reasons why Zack Ryder is annoying

1. His theme music

2. HIS GLASSES FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A TOOL

3. His hair cut

4. The way he does that camera thing before he does his finisher, its retarded

5. WOO WOO WOO.... FAIL FAIL FAIL

6. The guy would get his ass whooped by a real wrestler, I am sorry to say. Zack Ryder will never inspire "toughness" and they have him beat dolph ziggler an actual wrestler the whole zack ryder crazy makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ric Flair blading is funnier than most of the comments here!
    #burn #yougotowned #ryderorriot #areyouseriousbro

Blog Entries
    Getting kicked in the nuts might be a better use of time rather than reading this thread.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    We don't need anymore perfectly shaped cookies. We need gimmicks to make the WWE go round.