Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Across The Pond
    Posts
    954
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Why waste Shaquille's match on a PPV that will already generate 1 million PPV buys. I'd have it on another PPV like SummerSlam.
    I do think it will be good though.
    Exactly. And, in addition, this Wrestlemania *could* be one of the best for years; I mean likely Punk/ Jericho, Cena/Rock, then possibly Bryan v ? Then Taker's 'quest' for 20-0. Even a Natalya/ Pheonix match would be intriguing.

    No need for Shaq there.


    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

    EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012



  2. #22
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Are you talking about Floyd "Money" Mayweather? because he isnt a wrestler but he's a boxer so he didnt really job to him...just saying
    I don't see this one being as good as Mayweather vs Big Show, but Im willing to give it a chance. People need to get used to the fact that WWE likes to include celebrities at Wrestlemania, and I will take Shaq over Snookie any day. Though I would like to see Snookie get the WMD
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    I don't see this one being as good as Mayweather vs Big Show, but Im willing to give it a chance. People need to get used to the fact that WWE likes to include celebrities at Wrestlemania, and I will take Shaq over Snookie any day. Though I would like to see Snookie get the WMD
    Some of us chose not to like what we don't like, seems like some folks think you have to like whatever is fed to you or your not a real fan.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

  4. #24
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Some of us chose not to like what we don't like, seems like some folks think you have to like whatever is fed to you or your not a real fan.
    Never said it doesnt make you a real fan, who am I to decide what a real fan is? If you watch the show, take the time to discuss that, it makes you a real fan. You don't have to like it, but you may as well get used to it, because it will never stop. I wasn't happy to see Snookie last year, I wasn't happy to see Mickey Rourke clean Chris Jericho's clock, but every year we will get treated to something of that sort.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

  5. #25
    After watching their brief encounter, I think Shaq vs Show would be awesome to watch. Shaq's one of the most famous athletes of all time, a globally recognized entertainer, hopping in a wrestling ring live in front of 70 thousand people?

    Several of you have mentioned that the Big Show deserves better, perhaps a solid feud with a real wrestler? Big Show will get the most exposure he's had since entering the WWE. ALL OVER the place in terms of the media, interviews, ESPN, and guaranteed TNT talks with Chuck and the gang. If I was Show, I'd much rather be a part of that, than a 2 month feud, 6th on the card, against another wrestler he's a foot taller than and 200 lbs bigger than.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    After watching their brief encounter, I think Shaq vs Show would be awesome to watch. Shaq's one of the most famous athletes of all time, a globally recognized entertainer, hopping in a wrestling ring live in front of 70 thousand people?

    Several of you have mentioned that the Big Show deserves better, perhaps a solid feud with a real wrestler? Big Show will get the most exposure he's had since entering the WWE. ALL OVER the place in terms of the media, interviews, ESPN, and guaranteed TNT talks with Chuck and the gang. If I was Show, I'd much rather be a part of that, than a 2 month feud, 6th on the card, against another wrestler he's a foot taller than and 200 lbs bigger than.
    you make a good point, I shaq actually decided to become a full time wrestler and build up to this match I wouldn't be so against it. And how will the media attention help show? Bam Bam Bigalo wasn't helped in any way by jobbing to Lawrence Taylor and that got all kinds of media attention.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

  7. #27
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    I wonder why Big Show always face the guest star haha

  8. #28
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    It would be a really uncomfortable to watch, clusterfuck of a match. Slow, botchy and with a shit ending. NEXT!
    In other words it would upstage the cena vs Rock main event. yea I got it. it should be co-main event with takers match.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Personally no, don't want to see this happen.

    Then I realise I have 0% pull and WWE may do this and theres fuck all I can do about it.

    So i'll cut my loses and thank them that it isn't Snookie or any Jersey Whore member this year.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Personally no, don't want to see this happen.

    Then I realise I have 0% pull and WWE may do this and theres fuck all I can do about it.

    So i'll cut my loses and thank them that it isn't Snookie or any Jersey Whore member this year.
    lol, you win with this point..it shaq saves us from a Situation match I'm all for it
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.