Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Shaq vs Show at Mania..what do you think?

Would you care? would this add to the card? And I'd hate to see show have to job to yet again another non wrestler.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

It is stupid but I think we underestimate how much people like stupid shit!!

To be fair, I'm not a Big Fan of Big Show, so I'm not really arsed about jobbing him out to another celeb! As long as it's short and doesn't take up too much time, that could be better spent on other things!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It is stupid but I think we underestimate how much people like stupid shit!!

To be fair, I'm not a Big Fan of Big Show, so I'm not really arsed about jobbing him out to another celeb! As long as it's short and doesn't take up too much time, that could be better spent on other things!!
    I'm still trying to forget his sumo match...
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Would you care? would this add to the card? And I'd hate to see show have to job to yet again another non wrestler.
    It would be a really uncomfortable to watch, clusterfuck of a match. Slow, botchy and with a shit ending. NEXT!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    It would be a really uncomfortable to watch, clusterfuck of a match. Slow, botchy and with a shit ending. NEXT!
    Agreed. It's like WWE is trying to come up with a shitter match than Cole vs. Lawler with this bollix!! And they will succeed.

Please no. I wouldn't recommend a Shaq match even for a live show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Are you talking about Floyd "Money" Mayweather? because he isnt a wrestler but he's a boxer so he didnt really job to him...just saying

Blog Entries
    I swear down Show's faced 2 celebs already!

Normal Member
    Dear god.. First Lawler vs Cole, now this? Does the WWE just enjoy wasting time on these things?

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    ^^^ So true.

I remember watching Rodman and Malone wrestle in WCW. It was the most cringe worthy match I ever watched. It was SO BAD. They don't need to put in filler matches at Wrestlemania.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA