Blog Entries

WWE Article "Cm Punk's Revolution"

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-12...unk-revolution

So wwe.com has this article about the new champs and how the "change" cm punk was talking about is finally here. What do you guys think about this? Is it just a meaningless article or does it mean they are taking their new champs seriously?
    One Of The Best To Do It.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoGik View Post
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-12...unk-revolution

So wwe.com has this article about the new champs and how the "change" cm punk was talking about is finally here. What do you guys think about this? Is it just a meaningless article or does it mean they are taking their new champs seriously?
    I really, really hope this means they are taking the new Champions seriously, as it would be a nice breath of fresh air into the WWE, however, I just don't understand why they had Big Show win the title and then lose it a minute later. Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why Mark Henry didn't win and then D-Bryan cashed in.

Blog Entries
    It doesn't mean anything if they post it on wwe.com. They posted an article about Morrison and his losing streak, and that he needed to overcome it. Then they released the guy. They also posted an article about bringing the Hardcore Title back, but it was just a teaser to keep fans discussing.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    It doesn't mean anything if they post it on wwe.com. They posted an article about Morrison and his losing streak, and that he needed to overcome it. Then they released the guy. They also posted an article about bringing the Hardcore Title back, but it was just a teaser to keep fans discussing.
    I thought Jo-Mo just didn't like the contract and didn't sign it, I didn't know they released him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilvis View Post
    I thought Jo-Mo just didn't like the contract and didn't sign it, I didn't know they released him.
    he wasn't released he signed a short-term contract after his last contract expired then new one expired he left the on his own terms, wwe couldn't him to sign a new contract they wanted him to stay but according to JoMo his taking a Jericho-type break

and today they might be behind these champion tomorrow who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    he wasn't released he signed a short-term contract after his last contract expired then new one expired he left the on his own terms, wwe couldn't him to sign a new contract they wanted him to stay but according to JoMo his taking a Jericho-type break

and today they might be behind these champion tomorrow who knows
    Yea he said that in a video on his youtube account. I dunno if he will come back though that remains to be scene!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yea he said that in a video on his youtube account. I dunno if he will come back though that remains to be scene!!
    Apparently Jo-Mo's going to TNA!

I'm assuming the article is just in response to what CM Punk was saying on Raw. Whether or not WWE actually believe any of it is yet to be seen.

As for JoMo I can see him coming back when he's shot of Melina and can get better contract terms. Personally I'd like to see them both in TNA which, as much as I like TNA, is all they deserve.

Divas to believe in.