Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ahh Sheamus

Blog Entries
    He needs to be in a proper feud. That's whe he needs right now more then anything.

I agree that Sheamus should have a submission move. Maybe the Celtic Knot like Finlay did.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sheamus makes a good face and a good heel in my humble opinion. He could have a lengthy career as a flip flopper (not a tweener) but they need to make the most out of this face run. Lol, you don't want to piss off the Irish!

But I don't know, maybe give him a submission move? Also don't forget he has that mega backbreaker that always looks painful. Maybe add a suplex or three for him to do?
    I love that backbreaker! As a matter of fact, I love all of his signature moves, but I gotta agree, it seems like he has been booked in the same match over and over again. All in all he has done a lot better as a face then I ever expected him too
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

While I liked him better as a heel, he has just enough edge to him to stay over as a baby face. You have to have a heel or bad ass edge to you to stay over with the modern audience.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Well i have seen Stephen Farrelly, Sheamus to all of ye wrestling in Ireland with Irish Whip Wrestling (PLUG) and being honest hes holding back in WWE, he was unbelievable in a ring doing a vast array of different moves but now he does admittedly use the same string of moves.

Blog Entries
    Agree with @AreYaSerious!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Well i have seen Stephen Farrelly, Sheamus to all of ye wrestling in Ireland with Irish Whip Wrestling (PLUG) and being honest hes holding back in WWE, he was unbelievable in a ring doing a vast array of different moves but now he does admittedly use the same string of moves.

Nice to learn that. Seriously. I know he did the local British scene before the WWE. But it's WWE. The 'E is like Oprah. An unstoppable promotional Tour De Force that's gonna have you buying more merch than you really need, believing things that are patently not true and working you into a frenzy because some-dude-who-wore-a-mask-then-didn't-then-did-again returns.

Then there's a giftbasket under your seat! Then you're all getting facials at Oprah's spa of choice!!! (for her staff) Wait for it....you're all getting brand new SUV's!!!

Wait?! What?!?!

I reckon you have to watch WWE knowing someone's directing the whole thing and observe the timing and theatre. It makes up a large part of what's left of it

in wwe 12 i needed four fricking guys to beat down sheamus and orton on legend difficulty because every world heavyweight championship match against orton i killswitched orton 6 times on the outside i entered the ring and sheamus interfered costing me the match 5 times in a row if they can make him this annoying in the game why can't they make him heel again in the wwe?
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    in wwe 12 i needed four fricking guys to beat down sheamus and orton on legend difficulty because every world heavyweight championship match against orton i killswitched orton 6 times on the outside i entered the ring and sheamus interfered costing me the match 5 times in a row if they can make him this annoying in the game why can't they make him heel again in the wwe?
    At first I found this funny...then I realized Cena is even worse in the game! It took me hours to beat that bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    He needs to be in a proper feud. That's whe he needs right now more then anything.

I agree that Sheamus should have a submission move. Maybe the Celtic Knot like Finlay did.
    You are correct sir, on both accounts. He needs a believable feud other than jender mahaillywhateverhisnameis. To lazy to look up his name He need a feud that pushes him to the limit. One that you don't know if he's going to win or lose. Mr.Clay would be a great opponent to start a feud and build both characters at the same time.

i agree , i think Sheamus is great, i loved him as a heel. Ever since hes become a lot more boring, although its the case with quite a few faces, as others have said he needs a good feud and needs to bring in some intensity instead of kissing up to the fans and...hornswoggle.