Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ahh Sheamus

best thing about Sheamus is that he actually stands out. One of the complaints I hear from old school fans is how all the wrestlers have the same look.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

I hate sheamus so much.

1) His pale skin makes him look ill
    2) I dont think I have ever seen him put on a 'classic match' with anybody
    3) he ruined the king of the ring gimmick (granted this was because of creative but still)
    4) his irish folklore type promos are just crap
    5) he is Irish, so I'm just waiting for them to pair him with swoggle and make them tag team champs
    6) his facial hair just looks like someone shaved him in his sleep
    7) he doesnt actually wrestle he just puches and kicks as if he was fighting in the street, seriously if cena and orton only use 5 moves then their better than this guy has has 3, The Irish curse back breaker, the high cross and the brouge kick

The one thing I'll give him is that his Brouge kics looks deadly, but when ever they show replays he litterally does boot them in the face, I'm honestly suprised nobody has been injured by this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit View Post
    I hate sheamus so much.

1) His pale skin makes him look ill
    2) I dont think I have ever seen him put on a 'classic match' with anybody
    3) he ruined the king of the ring gimmick (granted this was because of creative but still)
    4) his irish folklore type promos are just crap
    5) he is Irish, so I'm just waiting for them to pair him with swoggle and make them tag team champs
    6) his facial hair just looks like someone shaved him in his sleep
    7) he doesnt actually wrestle he just puches and kicks as if he was fighting in the street, seriously if cena and orton only use 5 moves then their better than this guy has has 3, The Irish curse back breaker, the high cross and the brouge kick

The one thing I'll give him is that his Brouge kics looks deadly, but when ever they show replays he litterally does boot them in the face, I'm honestly suprised nobody has been injured by this guy.
    just because a move looks stiff doesn't mean it is stiff, Like rhyno's spear looks like it would kill someone and wrestlers have said he does it so well it does not hurt at all. You need power wrestlers like Sheamus, it would be boring if everyone was a technical wrestler.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries

He needs to bring some more of his FCW moveset in with him, the man is amazing, especially for his size.

also imagine the reaction from that springboard neck breaker

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

He needs to bring some more of his FCW moveset in with him, the man is amazing, especially for his size.

also imagine the reaction from that springboard neck breaker
    @Robstar that video only begins to show what he can do in the ring. I miss the "fiery red hand" Sheamus O'Shaughnessy.

I liked Sheamus at first but WWE have shit on him. I liked his face turn at first but now it just sucks. I turn the channel when he has a match because I know what's going to happen and usually its against some undercarder or a surprise match.

Thank you WWE for ruining one of my favorites t(-_-)t

Blog Entries
    I think ever since Christian got injured, they've been struggling to find something for Sheamus to do and have just ended up putting him in random matches just to make sure he gets TV time. Judging by the way he's beeing booked, creative were probably going to extend his feud with Christian beyond Surviour Series.

I having a feeling Sheamus may win the Royal Rumble and there just trying to make him look stong going into the match to make sure it's believeable if he wins it. It'd be good if they could make something more out of his mini feud with Swagger up unitl the Rumble.

If wins and losses mattered, Sheamus would be the number 1 guy in the company, or 2nd behind Henry.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''