Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I'm good with this feud as long as Kane goes over. Otherwise, it's pointless.
    As for the picture, badass! Kane looks like he's been working out too. Guy looks bigger and in better shape than ever!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by dtavares3467 View Post

I know it's not really supposed to be representing this, but to me it looks like the PG Era being suffocated by the Attitude Era lol

Also, Kane looks like a fucking serial killer lol
    I FUCKING hate fruity pebbles gahhhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm good with this feud as long as Kane goes over. Otherwise, it's pointless.
    As for the picture, badass! Kane looks like he's been working out too. Guy looks bigger and in better shape than ever!
    Agreed, I don't think WWE would be stupid enough to ruin his return by having cena beat him though, atleast I hope not

Through hellfire and brimstone... IT'S KANE!

Hopefully I don't get heat for this...but I can't seem to see the picture. I really want to see it, but its not showing up on my computer. Maybe its my computer.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    Hopefully I don't get heat for this...but I can't seem to see the picture. I really want to see it, but its not showing up on my computer. Maybe its my computer.
    It's on the WWE website if you can see it there, it shows Kane suffocating John Cena hahah

Through hellfire and brimstone... IT'S KANE!

eventually Cena will win, Cena is the good guy and WWE uses the good always wins eventually... depending on HOW they work it it will be a great way to re-establish Kane as a monster, and give Cena a chance to change some things up ( i hope) so he can defeat this "new threat"...
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Normal Member
    The only thing I don't like about the new Kane is the Predator mask. I love everything else so far. I hope the don't job him to Cena in a month, and they actually build him up as the MONSTER he once was. Oh and the reason he's attacking Cena, is because Mark Henry has that groin pull.

Quote Originally Posted by strider91 View Post
    Exactly! Wasn't it Henry who injured him? Why's he feuding with Cena?
    Although if it keeps Cena out of the title picture for longer, I'm okay with it :P
    I think it's just to keep Kane ticking over until Henry has recovered from injury!

Anyway in topic: That picture is class! I would really prefer it if Kane just spends the next few weeks and months, just decimating people at random! Build the monster back to how he should be!!

Blog Entries
    Its good to see old Kane back

Didn't think I would like Kane remasked but i've liked what i've seen so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I FUCKING hate fruity pebbles gahhhh!!
    S'ok man. I'm a Special K guy as well. ;D