Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dolph. He is just that damn good.

His Superkick is pretty legit, and he pulled off that Angle Slam pretty good. And that reverse powerslam is unique in WWE.

Plus his mic-work, and charisma is pretty good.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Rhodes
    Moxley
    Dolph
    Riley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    There will never be another HBK. For one thing HBK had the terratories to learn his craft in, he spent years in World Class, Memphis and the AWA and other places to learn his craft before even coming to the WWE. The indy's are just not as good to learn your craft.
    Obviouly there'll never be another HBK. The question wasn't who will be the next HBK, but who will be ragarded as the guy who has the best matches regardless of who he is facing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think Ziggler is going to be immense! He just has that extra something about him, that gives him the edge over most others!

If you're looking even further ahead, I can see a huge future in Dean Ambrose! He's been superb in FCW and he'll be moving up to the Main Roster from next year! Watch this guy!!

If my dream comes true though and Barrett faces Taker at WM, this'll push him through the stratosphere!
    Yeh I've heard a lot about Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. I cant wait too see them on the main roster to see what they can do!

As for Barrett, I don't think he's a good enough in ring worker to be considered for that role but I do see him having like the early 2000s Triple H role as the number one heel in the company.

plus one for ziggler.

Good to see everyones showing the love to that guy. But he should stop with the hand stands

Ziggler of course but im going to go with 2 500/1 bets, tyler black and A double

Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    Yeh I've heard a lot about Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. I cant wait too see them on the main roster to see what they can do!

As for Barrett, I don't think he's a good enough in ring worker to be considered for that role but I do see him having like the early 2000s Triple H role as the number one heel in the company.
    Yup, Barrett will undoubtedly have a huge future!

Obviously there will never be another HBK but in terms of wrestling ide have to give it to Dolph ziggler always puts on a great match regardless of who the opponent is.

Cody.

Rhodes.
    eat your metamucil and say your prayers, brother!"

-Hulk Hogan

Dolph Ziggler no doubt, he sells moves better than anyone new guy so far

Through hellfire and brimstone... IT'S KANE!