Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I honestly don't agree with Ziggler being the next anything to tell you the truth. The only reason he gets a reaction is because Vickie Guerrero is by his side day in - day out... Now don't get me wrong, he is an excellent performer and isn't shabby on the mic but, he is unable to draw a reaction by himself.

Cody Rhodes on the other hand, in my mind, is the best WWE performer there is. This guy will flat out whoop ass, will cut you down on the mic, and has a look a persona that couldn't be accomplished by any other current superstar. He has taken what Randy game him from Legacy and soared miles high. This is one of three guys that I will listen to word for word and not once take my eyes off the screen. The other two being Wade Barrett and CM Punk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenIHitYouFall View Post
    I honestly don't agree with Ziggler being the next anything to tell you the truth. The only reason he gets a reaction is because Vickie Guerrero is by his side day in - day out... Now don't get me wrong, he is an excellent performer and isn't shabby on the mic but, he is unable to draw a reaction by himself.

Cody Rhodes on the other hand, in my mind, is the best WWE performer there is. This guy will flat out whoop ass, will cut you down on the mic, and has a look a persona that couldn't be accomplished by any other current superstar. He has taken what Randy game him from Legacy and soared miles high. This is one of three guys that I will listen to word for word and not once take my eyes off the screen. The other two being Wade Barrett and CM Punk.
    If you took Vickie away form Ziggler right now, I guarantee you that he'd get a reaction. Vickie has been at his side for a while in order to build Ziggler as a heel. IMO, he's more than capable now to hold his own as a legit heel.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Dolf Ziggler, no doubt. He is the best wrestler in the WWE right now. He has had great match after great match. I can't recall a bad Dolf Ziggler match to be honest. They don't call him a Showoff for nothing.

Blog Entries
    Dolph Ziggler will be Dolph Ziggler, I like to think this guy can be a unique character on his own and not "The New Someone", in the future our children will be talking about one guy and they will say "This guy will be the new Dolph Ziggler"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dtavares3467 View Post
    Dolph Ziggler no doubt, he sells moves better than anyone new guy so far
    Yeah, him and Slater are great sellers in the WWE right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Yeah, him and Slater are great sellers in the WWE right now.
    Slater = lower card trash, he'll be used as much as Johnny Curtis.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Tyler Black. Tyler Black is an absolute beast who can cut a promo and work a great match and can work as a heel and a face, which Michaels, "The Showstopper", could do as well.

The future of WWE:

- Dolph Ziggler
    - Cody Rhodes
    - Zach Ryder
    - Daniel Bryan
    - Sin Cara
    - Tyler Black
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Slater = lower card trash, he'll be used as much as Johnny Curtis.
    I meant good at selling moves.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, I will have to say Ziggler, he is known to steal the show these days, and I don't think he has hit his peak yet
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate