Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 322

Thread: Hello!

  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCheetos View Post
    How could I have been banned if I've never been on here before? I'm confused.
    Think it's a case of mistaken identity! Being confused is a regular state to find yourself in here (among many, many others) so you'll get used to it!

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Think it's a case of mistaken identity! Being confused is a regular state to find yourself in here (among many, many others) so you'll get used to it!
    Hell, I've been mistaken for Mr Kennedy and CM Punk here before! I now, crazy world huh!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Think it's a case of mistaken identity! Being confused is a regular state to find yourself in here (among many, many others) so you'll get used to it!
    like the time we confused 24x24 with sqaurecircle
    oh wait...........

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hell, I've been mistaken for Mr Kennedy and CM Punk here before! I now, crazy world huh!
    I've been mistaken for an escaped con but the less said about that.......

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,683
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I've been mistaken for an escaped con but the less said about that.......
    O_O
    Just stay away from me!! *runs away in a frantic manner*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    O_O
    Just stay away from me!! *runs away in a frantic manner*
    Ha! I did say mistaken!

    The men with the nets haven't caught me yet though!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ha! I did say mistaken!

    The men with the nets haven't caught me yet!
    tomsta will get drunk and expose you goodbye

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,544
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    tomsta will get drunk and expose you goodbye
    Just feed him Stellas! He remembers nothing!

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCheetos View Post
    How could I have been banned if I've never been on here before? I'm confused.
    Because you look A LOT like an ex poster called Danielle.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Because you look A LOT like an ex poster called Danielle.
    she is in wrestling clique now along with ipits

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.