Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Awesome everybody wanted a change and I think this is great change, Orton Batista Cena era was boring as hell

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

I'd rather see someone else with the US title but hey. :P Its a cool picture. Good to see some new people holding the titles.

I think something strange just happened in my pants thinking about them forming a faction..
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    you need to remove your sig.... Tommy's pic=priceless
    Haha, Everton fan?

My old sig was loved this one gets a mixed reaction, now I know what Cena feels like

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    How good does this picture look

I can't help but smile every time I see it. No Cena. No Orton. A new generation of champs. Very refreshing.
    Damn I saw this on a WZ guy's sig and thought it was fanmade. Awesome pic! They even got Cody to smile :P

What Punk said on Twitter was genius:

"Get behind this or get left behind"

Pretty cool, if only they were a faction...

It's a cool picture! But that fact that Danielsons title isn't in shot properly bugs me!!

Blog Entries
    That pic is freaking epic! maybe the less epic are Air Boom, but I don't see who can be tag champs instead (Usos?) The most epic would have been KOW but not possible now (who knows in the future)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I like the pic too but on another note how long do you think they will let Daniel keep the whc?

Its truly a great picture with the right people in it!