Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    I have been a big fan of Mcintyre for a while now. His gimmick was solid, and so is his mic skills. I honestly think he is better then Wade Barrett. It's just a shame they pulled him. He has a lot of potential, and he needs to be pushed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    The man returned to smackdown yesterday so I think there's a good chance to push him the tag team or even the IC championship
    Seriously? I hope so, he got buried when he went to Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    The man returned to smackdown yesterday so I think there's a good chance to push him the tag team or even the IC championship
    YES!! This is the best news I've heard all year! Big Mac's back! He deserves to be on a main brand and he was doing just fine on SD. The thing is though he's better in the ring and am delighted for the guy to be back where he belongs. Raw is not going anywhere and he has time to get more over for the main show!
    THE FUTURE STARTS NOW!!

Blog Entries
    It looks they are trying to save him from the jobbers dessert, at least let they guy be in midcard he has talent

Blog Entries
    he got seriously lost in the shuffle on Raw, glad to see him coming back to Smackdown, hopefully to a well-deserved push

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.