Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Did you see EC 2011?
    yeh i assume so i watch every ppv.. cant remember it tho LOL was drew in that ?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I havent seen anything from him that made me like this guy is talented! like daniel bryan or ziggler! or like a sheamus as a heel! maybe i just havent seen enough of him!
    Yeah he hasn't been on TV long enough for a full judgement from people! Also people are forgetting this is his first gimmick!! He is just simmering on SS waiting to be called up once needed for a shuffle and creative have something for him. To me he stood out as much as Ziggler and Rhodes during 2010, then he just dissapeared after the draft! If you look at his days in the IWW along with Sheamus he was a good cocky heel and funny and also showed alot of promise in winding the crowds up and making them mad and booing! People weren't ready for him on his debut and was like talking to a brick wall as the crowds are completely programmed!! He did make a dent though and his presence is missing off the main brands. He deserves more than a jobber on SS. Look up Drew Galloway for the IWW and check his promos for such a young guy, he's no CM Punk, but he knows how to work it at such a young age and even makes Sheamus look plain! He has more to offer than is letting on as the gimmick he has today! Have a look on YT and tell me what you think! See if you can spot Barrett also!?
    Last edited by Thunderinparadise; 12-22-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    THE FUTURE STARTS NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderinparadise View Post
    Yeah he hasn't been on TV long enough for a full judgement from people! Also people are forgetting this is his first gimmick!! He is just simmering on SS waiting to be called up once needed for a shuffle and creative have something for him. To me he stood out as much as Ziggler and Rhodes during 2010, then he just dissapeared after the draft! If you look at his days in the IWW along with Sheamus he was a good cocky heel and funny and also showed alot of promise in winding the crowds up and making them mad and booing! People weren't ready for him on his debut and was like talking to a brick wall as the crowds are completely programmed!! He did make a dent though and his presence is missing of the main brands. He deserves more than a jobber on SS. Look up Drew Galloway for the IWW and check his promos for such a young guy, he's no CM Punk, but he knows how to work it at such a young age and even makes Sheamus look plain! He has more to offer than is letting on as the gimmick he has today! Have a look on YT and tell me what you think! See if you can spot Barrett also!?
    yeh i think thats what it could be.. that i havent seen enough of him!
    will check it out man.. thanks

IWA:

HWA:

General:

yeh i think thats what it could be.. that i havent seen enough of him!
    will check it out man.. thanks
    No probs always good to help out a fellow HBK fan!!
    THE FUTURE STARTS NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderinparadise View Post
    No probs always good to help out a fellow HBK fan!!
    Thanks again! and welcome too EWN!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

yeh i assume so i watch every ppv.. cant remember it tho LOL was drew in that ?.
    Yeah. He came in the match and wrecked house.

...Until he got eliminated by Kane.

Thanks again! and welcome too EWN!
    Cheers Mate!

Yeah. He came in the match and wrecked house.

...Until he got eliminated by Kane.
    His match on SS against DB was a good match and would easily have been a great match on Raw!!
    Last edited by Thunderinparadise; 12-22-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    THE FUTURE STARTS NOW!!

Did you see EC 2011?
    That was actually the first time I saw his potential really shine through. He was über-aggressive andlooked like a main eventer in that chamber. I still haven't figured out what happened after that...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II View Post
    That was actually the first time I saw his potential really shine through. He was über-aggressive andlooked like a main eventer in that chamber. I still haven't figured out what happened after that...
    Yeah if allowed he can mix it with the big boys! I too am still wondering why they pulled him after that considering that was when people noticed him! Hmmmmmm.....strange?
    THE FUTURE STARTS NOW!!

The man returned to smackdown yesterday so I think there's a good chance to push him the tag team or even the IC championship

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES