Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malvec View Post
    If your Hispanic and know what shes saying, she comes off a little corny. She just repeats everything over and over. Not like words of wisdom or encouraging them. It's just...well..corny. "muy bien, muy bien" "Fantastico, Fantsatico". It makes me believe that she doesn't know that much Spanish. Not like Lilian that can curse you out on live t.v. and know one would notice.
    In all fairness, Vickie Guerrero doesn't say much words of wisdom to Dolph or Swagger in their matches either, and she's a good manager.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malvec View Post
    If your Hispanic and know what shes saying, she comes off a little corny. She just repeats everything over and over. Not like words of wisdom or encouraging them. It's just...well..corny. "muy bien, muy bien" "Fantastico, Fantsatico". It makes me believe that she doesn't know that much Spanish. Not like Lilian that can curse you out on live t.v. and know one would notice.
    They only allowed certain words they can say with any foreign/bi-lingual character....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I think they try to make something like Mexican American on Impact, even with Rosa dancing.... I really don't care as for me this is just boring and I fast forward, but really, WWE should be more creative than that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    In all fairness, Vickie Guerrero doesn't say much words of wisdom to Dolph or Swagger in their matches either, and she's a good manager.
    At least the Vickster has more physical interaction and has more than 4 words to say. All Rosa does is Gyrate from the moment she steps out of the gorilla position. Eh, maybe it's me. They haven't been showcased enough for me to come to a conclusion.