Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I've noticed this trend for quite a while now, which is why he won't have a long reign but I do predict him in the WHC match as a challenger!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Mark Sanchez. The symbol of failure.
    I thought the symbol of failure are the Bills.

I doubt Bryan's title run will be all that long this time 'round. But so long as Bryan keeps getting fan support he'll soon get another run. What I'm more concerned with is, now that they've had him cash in, I hope he still gets a 'mania match, even if it's low/mid card.

Divas to believe in.

What I like is, even though the writer says it's a testing of new grounds time before RR, that all the people he named either had a decent-length reign, or are now multi-time champions.

Coincidence? I think it's Vince's "I'll push this guy quietly while no-one is really looking" time.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I thought the symbol of failure are the Bills.
    Nope. They're the symbol of oncoming death.

Call me an idealist, but I do believe in Daniel Bryan and I believe he will hold the title until Wrestlemania and will even retain at Wrestlemania. I have faith that the WWE is willing to push Daniel Bryan to help keep CM Punk happy.

I think Bryan will lose the title between now and Elimination Chamber. Look at the last two years and the longest WHC reign has been for Kane.

What heels are on Smackdown that could challenge Bryan for the title? Barrett? Rhodes? Show heel turn?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    According to nodq.com, former WWE creative team member Seth Mates says if history is any indication - we shouldn't expect a long title reign from new World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan. Mates tweeted on Monday afternoon @SethMates:

"To borrow a holiday metaphor, this is the time of year (between Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble) when Vince (McMahon) 'tries on' his new clothes or new main eventers."

"Foley (99), Jericho (01), Evolution (03), Edge (06), Sheamus (09), Miz (10), Bryan (11) among those elevated during this stretch of (the year). And to continue with the bad holiday metaphor, Vince has (until) Royal Rumble undercard to return them if they don't fit just right. Also, Jeff Hardy in '08 - almost forgot him."

"So don't be surprised if Bryan loses the title at (Royal Rumble). Not a dealbreaker...just Vince's history with change."

As previously reported, original plans called for Mark Henry to remain champion for several more months. However, Henry suffered a groin injury during his match with John Cena on RAW last week and the call was made for Henry to drop the title at TLC.
    Didn't you quit like a few days ago? Just curious.

Miz had a nice reign though, but I get this guy's point. Problem is that I don't see Bryan as someone who can retain against a lot of WHC contenders.
    ONE more match!

Yea don't see lasting until WM ill give him to Elimination chamber at the most.