Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm excited!!!!!!!!
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

I gotta say I am not his biggest fan but the fact a fresh face is World Heavyweight Champion will make me watch SmackDown a lot more
    When life gives you lemons, say fuck the lemons and bail

He will never make it to Wrestlemania as champion if he does not step up on his mic skills, He really lacks charisma, Don't get me wrong he is a great wrestler. I hope he stay at least to the next PPV.

Blog Entries
    I'm just glad that DB won the world title after so many years in indies! But he won't keep it for that long..because hes not at that level yet where he can lead a brand. He'll lose the title after a couple of months (at best) and will win it later down the line like The Miz, Christian and Sheamus. Then he will be groomed into a permanent main eventer.

It's too early to tell but if he puts on matches like the 6 man tag match then I will be happy! Yay I can finally join on the convos since I have been trolling the boards for a while!
    When life gives you lemons, say fuck the lemons and bail

It's the time of the year again where there is this experiment to have a fresh guy have a WWE/WHC reign, probably holding it untill it cools down.

I just hope he doesn't go on a Christian route, poor guy. Although Christian made the best out of it and made sure to stay relevant, but then his injury came and he's out of it again. I guess we'll see what happens next.
    ONE more match!

WWE has a bias against wrestlers who made their bones in the indies...Stephanie Mcmahon used to call Punk "the king of the indies" backstage. Remember CM's first title run was booked like it was a fluke and JBL used to say so when they were fueding..it didn't last that long and didn't help to get him over. I see the same thing for Daniel but if he keeps a good attitude backstage through all the bs eventually he may get another chance to really run with the ball.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Who knows, but you know what? maybe they have learned a little form the mistakes made with people like CM Punk and Swagger in the past or maybe is just to throw it in our face like this: "You said, we don't believe in them? That you wish they wre champions? That they are the best of the best and we don't care? Well, there you go kids, knock yourselves out", Anyway it is cool of them to let them at least go reach the stars instead of just let them go and end up as "The Man that never was" somewhere else.

impleased for i amexicted im not getting my hopes up people said miz would never make it to main event and he did and why because he wanted it badly enough,people said steve austin wouldnt put asses in seats and he made more money then anybody else my point with this is just because most think something doesnt make it true i think daniel bryan could have a credible worl title reign if he holds til elmination chamber then i'll be satisfied remember edges first reign was 3 weeks and ortons was 4 weeks and took him 3 years to get it again and is a bonified main eventer cream rises to the top so lets not judge d bryans run until its over

Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    impleased for i amexicted im not getting my hopes up people said miz would never make it to main event and he did and why because he wanted it badly enough,people said steve austin wouldnt put asses in seats and he made more money then anybody else my point with this is just because most think something doesnt make it true i think daniel bryan could have a credible worl title reign if he holds til elmination chamber then i'll be satisfied remember edges first reign was 3 weeks and ortons was 4 weeks and took him 3 years to get it again and is a bonified main eventer cream rises to the top so lets not judge d bryans run until its over
    I really really hope the wwe get's rid of the money in the bank idea, it only works when a heel cashes in on it, and it still makes the heel look weak.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature