Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post

Daniel Bryan has been wrestling for 12 Years! He has busted his ass so hard to get to that championship. He broke his eye socket, turned into a vegan to continue wrestling, got fired unjustly in 2010, tied for match of the year with Undertaker and HBK in 2010 when he faced Dolph Ziggler, and put over everyone person he faced. For 2011, they've used him to advance almost all of their feuds, storylines, and world champions like Alberto Del Rio. He may have lacked build up, but goddamn it he deserves to be a world champion! He deserved it and I'm happy he got it.
    And you must be Alex Hicks, just read your comment on DB on the main news page =)

Blog Entries
    I'll say this:
    Even though he's super over with the crowd, I think he's got a better chance at a lengthier reign, if he turns heel.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

DB : "Six years ago CM Punk and I wrestled a 45 minute match in Florida in front of probably 36 people. It's fun watching us pretend to be superstars when we're really just a couple of Indy schmucks."

He will lose it at some raw show

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    The first title run....Yes. I'm very pessimistic. His second title run...no. I'm very optimistic his second one will last a while.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    My heart says he should keep the belt till Mania and beyond, but my head says it won't happen

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I really hope they fool me and give him a decent run and push.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    I really hope they fool me and give him a decent run and push.
    Knowing the WWE, they could do that. They of course expect us to think that DB won't have the title for long, but they might swerve it and give him a decent run.
    Who knows.

But realistically, I don't see Bryan getting a legit run. Hope I'm wrong though. At least he can say he's been WHC now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    It seems like every last person on here thinks that Daniel Bryan will be losing his title ASAP, but I am not convinced. I think Bryan holds his title till Wrestlemania and I predicting that he retains at Wrestlemania! Is this a bold prediction? You bet your ass it is, but I have faith that the WWE is legitimately interested in pushing actual wrestlers. If this was Raw I'd be a little more worried, but since this is Smackdown! land of actual wrestling I have faith in Bryan's title run.
    I hope you're right bro. I think a heel turn is coming for him.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

I think by the way it was given, I mean he cnstantyl losing and cashing in over an uncosncious man, it seems like some peopel is pessimistic about it...But lets look at the bright side of things, while the titles are usually changing hands a lot maybe this won't, I mean even WWE needs to see that the same old trick with belts gets tiresome and this has been the year in which the WWE have messed or listen (pick you poison) to the Internet fans.

-They pushed Both Cena and Orton to the belts and it didn't work quite like they expected, same happened to The Miz and ADR, SO they have to give it a try adn "shot" a Very nice storyline with CM Punk until MITB, Then they give the title to Punk again at Survivor series after he was in limbo for a while.

-They started to push Zack Ryder slowly but surely to the Mid-card title, say what you want about hus skills or his persona, but the guy put himself out there and got what he wanted instead of his release.

-They made Mark Henry relevant and you can say what you want about the guy but he was actually a good Villain and a champion he was relevant.

-And Now Bryan gets the Belt, someone who most people might never see getting that belt, for the joy of a lot and the disgrase of others but none thoughthey would ever see Bryan being Champion at the end of the year.