Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It's totally discriminatory in the way that if someone wanted a ewn shirt, then they have to have a facebook account. Pure discrimination.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

This is a pretty cool idea, but I don't even have a facebook, would be pretty cool to make like a small shop for like mugs, shirts and stuff to give a wider promotion for the site. That way more people could buy them, funding the site & more people will see the items with the site name.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Wait, you actually grew your hair out? I thought you were just doing that for your character? lol

EDIT: btw, is the fabric to your liking?
    The funny thing is, my hair is actually a little bit longer then you can see in the picture. Nothing I never had before though, but yeah currently my character has the same hair as me. Usually when I'm describing what Dave Sullivan is wearing, it's very similar to what I'm currently wearing at the time.

Except if I say that I'm wearing a Steeler jersey or something, I wear them...just not normally around the house, unless a games on. But remember my last promo, I said I was wearing a long sleeved white t-shirt? Well I had two of them, and I wore the second one today under my shirt, but then I got home with that in the mail, and just threw it on over the second one. So you can kinda see the shirt under the EWN shirt.

And yes, that fabric is to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    It's totally discriminatory in the way that if someone wanted a ewn shirt, then they have to have a facebook account. Pure discrimination.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqlu9qoAXx1qiew7t.jpg
    Summer of Jabe

Blog Entries
    No, I just don't believe it is right to make people get a social facebook account in order to buy or receive a T-Shirt to support a site they like. Not only is it discriminatory, it is also communistic.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    This is a pretty cool idea, but I don't even have a facebook, would be pretty cool to make like a small shop for like mugs, shirts and stuff to give a wider promotion for the site. That way more people could buy them, funding the site & more people will see the items with the site name.
    This is exactly what they should have done in the first place.

Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    This is exactly what they should have done in the first place.
    Hopefully it'll get put into action somewhere down the line.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Or you guys could have just created a Facebook account. It'd only take about 2 minutes to create guys...
    Summer of Jabe

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Or you guys could have just created a Facebook account. It'd only take about 2 minutes to create guys...
    That wasn't the point I was trying to make, and it would be completely against the promotional idea Frank had if we made a facebook to get free stuff as we had no facebook before hand to advertise to friends/family.

The store idea, for shirts/mugs and ect would be more beneficial as a collective, which was the point i was making.
    1967 - 2005

---

It'd also probably end up costing more money then it'd make. You have any idea the things Frank would have to do to set that up? And then, how many people would actually go and purchases things from the store? Some regulars might, but it wouldn't nearly be enough to maintain the store, nor the forums.

If Frank brought in more ads to the site, the maybe he could do that. But then we'd have guys complaining about all the ads.

So unless you know how to make the a store with a vBulletin forum license, and are willing to maintain it, I don't think it's going to be happening. I know that nobody would be able to see your status even if you did have a Facebook account, but the point of the plug was to promote EWN's Facebook page, not EWN itself. If people see the Facebook page, THEN they are lead to the website. One step at a time.

As for the t-shirt, I wore it today. Most people didn't understand what it meant...except for IAmSully'sFriend, remember him? He recognized the name immediately, then went on to ask me what my post count was. Then again, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even have known I had over 1000 posts. He also claimed that EWN ripped off Adult Swim's logo...but I responded with "No, Adult Swim ripped off EWN's Logo.
    Summer of Jabe

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    With the additional cost of your soul.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.