Hybrid View

Administrator
    Blog Entries

eWrestlingNews.com T Shirt Give Away!!

Here is the deal. I ordered a bunch of eWrestlingNews shirts and I'm giving them away for free in promotion for the site.

This is what I ask of you to receive a free shirt: post a creative status update to your facebook page and mention @ewrestlingnews in your status to link to our facebook page. You will enter a chance to win a free shirt! All we ask is that you upload a photo afterwards and post it to our facebook page.

We're giving away 10 shirts this time around. We'll have more later as well.

Here is a photo of the shirt
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is a cool promotional idea, and props for making some shirts.

I can't say I'd wear an eWrestlingnews t-shirt often though, but I'd still like to participate due to the promotion part of it.

The directions are a little confusing though. Do I post a status on my page, linking your page...and if I win, I take a photo of myself in the shirt? Or do I post a status and screen shot it, then post it on your facebook page? Haha, I'm assuming the later, so I'll give it a shot.

I just hope none of my friends make fun of me. ;p

Edit: Okay, posted the status, took a screen shot, and posted it on the eWN facebook page. Do I qualify?

Sadly, I don't think any of my friends even like wrestling, let alone wrestling news.
    Last edited by Sully; 12-19-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This is a cool promotional idea, and props for making some shirts.

I can't say I'd wear an eWrestlingnews t-shirt often though, but I'd still like to participate due to the promotion part of it.

The directions are a little confusing though. Do I post a status on my page, linking your page...and if I win, I take a photo of myself in the shirt? Or do I post a status and screen shot it, then post it on your facebook page? Haha, I'm assuming the later, so I'll give it a shot.

I just hope none of my friends make fun of me. ;p

Edit: Okay, posted the status, took a screen shot, and posted it on the eWN facebook page. Do I qualify?

Sadly, I don't think any of my friends even like wrestling, let alone wrestling news.
    you nerd! *points and laughs*

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    you nerd! *points and laughs*
    See! I knew this would happen...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    lol, my friends make fun of me for having a wrestling site... who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    lol, my friends make fun of me for having a wrestling site... who cares?
    I'll be laughing at them when they don't have a fancy t-shirt to wear...if I win of course.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Here is the deal. I ordered a bunch of eWrestlingNews shirts and I'm giving them away for free in promotion for the site.

This is what I ask of you to receive a free shirt: post a creative status update to your facebook page and mention @ewrestlingnews in your status to link to our facebook page. You will enter a chance to win a free shirt! All we ask is that you upload a photo afterwards and post it to our facebook page.

We're giving away 10 shirts this time around. We'll have more later as well.

Here is a photo of the shirt
    Don't get me wrong Frank. I'd love a free T-Shirt. I love free stuff.
    But I only wear my sports teams shirts/jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't get me wrong Frank. I'd love a free T-Shirt. I love free stuff.
    But I only wear my sports teams shirts/jerseys.
    Originally I wasn't even too interested in the shirt myself, but it's more for promotional reasons. More traffic to the site, although I don't even think anyone on my facebook saw my post and said "Huh...maybe I'll give that wrestling site a chance, even though I don't watch wrestling." Except I think there may be ONE guy who does watch it, maybe he saw it.

Either way, now that I won one, I'm kinda excited. I have to take a photo of myself when I get it though, lol.