Blog Entries

Single Page Spoilers

Is it just me, or were the single page spoilers better?

TNA Final Resolution 2011 : 4th
    WWE TLC: Tables Ladders and Chairs 2011 : T-14

I think the update gave a text limitation. I'm sure if people get more vocal about it (and considering that Ryan Clark is now a member here) we could get them to change it or whatever. Personally I have no issue with clicking next to finish reading the remaining results.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys, I know some of you are not used to this pagination thing where you have to click next. I gave a full explanation in the posts why I'm doing it such way.

I'll repost here:

Dead Sector, first, thanks for visiting the site. I appreciate your comment in letting me know that pagination isn't your style of reading. However, I must insist that I keep this for the result postings. As you can see, PPV and Results are the only two types of articles that get paginated. For a few reasons.

1. I tend to think that this is a better visual organization and faster loading time for articles to be spliced.
    2. When other sites link to my site, they can link to matches specifically instead of linking to the entire article and having people find the specific section.
    3. In health of the site, it is important that I try to target a high amount of pageviews. Pageviews often translates into revenue. Which goes to pay for the dedicated server, time for my programmers, and other expenses that keeps the site free. That's why most of the wrestling sites DO have pagination.

I apologize that I have not been able to enhance your experience in browsing. I'm sure some others share the same perspective, but please understand from a webmaster's point of view and accept my apologies and explanation.

Thank you.
    Frank