Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if...

I hope he does lose it.............To Christian............In a Ladder match.......at Wrestlemania 28

Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    I hope he does lose it.............To Christian............In a Ladder match.......at Wrestlemania 28
    I would love to see that !!! But I don't see Daniel Bryan entering Wrestlemania as the WHC. I would love it, but I really doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Wouldn't it be pretty hypocritical of us to complain about Bryans 'short reign' when Big Show just had a reign as short as CM Punks in the summer?
    Yeah. I felt pretty bad for Show. Like his last rememberable World Title reign was like in 1999. Plus he started crying which made it even worse.

he started crying? i must have missed that. will have to watch again

I'm not sure how they can pull of booking Daniels as a legit champion after jobbing him for months.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    I'm not sure how they can pull of booking Daniels as a legit champion after jobbing him for months.
    Yeh I agree with this. I actually wouldn't mind if Bryan dropped the title in his first defense just to show that the win was a fluke and he isn't ready yet. They shouldn't have put the title on him so soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    True. I thought they were going to have him start winning more matches, and improve greatly on his mic skills..and then after like 2 months have him cash in to win the WHC. This seems too rushed. But they took the first step in booking him as a legitimate champion, by having him beat ADR - someone who hes lost to numerous times before. If they continue having him beat main eventers, and have him cut good promos, then people will grow on him.