How big to you think ROH would be if they had Tna's budget and Spike tv slot?

Do you think they'd would be doing better then tna is right now?
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Probably better, because I read a while ago that they have about the same ratings as TNA has.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Probably better, because I read a while ago that they have about the same ratings as TNA has.
    Aye they'd do a lot better. Especially if they gained the great few talents TNA do have as well.

And well they would especially when Kevin Steen FINALLLLLY!! rejoins the roster.

Blog Entries
    I think ROH would do much better, ROH is real wrestling. To be honest they don't have the best talents and make them work. (Not saying TNA doesn't, because look at Bully Ray) All I'm saying is if they had better talents they would work them better. To be honest all ROH needs is a better network, and I believe they would take off.

Blog Entries
    The main Problem I see in ROH is the production value, I feel like they have taken wrestling back to the 80s. {awa, or nwa}
    The other thing that they need is familiar faces, they have Shelton and Hass- and Jay Lethal, but most fans like to see legends or at least someone they know from the WWE.

So to answer the Question, I believe the answer would be yes. If their Production was better, and they had some notable talent that they could mix with their own, they would be a great program. I like ROH, but I like TNA better, just for those reasons.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Do you think they'd would be doing better then tna is right now?
    Most likely, although they far from having TNA number of viewers..... TNA have between 1.7 million and 2 million viewers... RoH has a few 100 thousand I would guess....
    Having a TV show on cable TV would be a plus....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Most likely, although they far from having TNA number of viewers..... TNA have between 1.7 million and 2 million viewers... RoH has a few 100 thousand I would guess....
    Having a TV show on cable TV would be a plus....
    Look at what Automatic said they have the same ratings. I feel like I'm watching a house show when I watch ROH not a bad thing but with enter production and a nationwide audience on network instead of select few markets would sky rocket then. Their talent is just as good as TNA ROH just know how to use it And don't screw up storylines all the time

Blog Entries
    How do they have a the same rating???? TNA is on cable TV, ROH is on syndicated TV....

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Look at what Automatic said they have the same ratings. I feel like I'm watching a house show when I watch ROH not a bad thing but with enter production and a nationwide audience on network instead of select few markets would sky rocket then. Their talent is just as good as TNA ROH just know how to use it And don't screw up storylines all the time
    RoH isn't measured on ratings.... As TNA has between 1.5 and 2 million viewers.... ROH most likely have a few 100 thousand viewers due to the TV deal.... Another thing ROH don't really go in depth with over-hyped storylines, which is a plus, so they worry about wrestling more...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???