Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Fantasy Fed

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

WWE Fantasy Fed

Hello everyone. This K2Jelly. Your eyes are not deceiving you. This ANOTHER fed. Before the collective sighs and "ughs" flow forth, I'm just here to inform you that this is a FANTASY fed. That means that this particular fed will be aimed at emulating the WWE as you see it backstage and on TV. If you're confused about how I plan to run this joint, here are a few rules to help everyone understand.

GENERAL GUIDELINES
    -CAWS are NOT allowed. If you wish to sign up, you must choose a wrestler who actually exists. It can be anyone from WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, CHIKARA, NOAH, FCW, etc. There are no exceptions. Also, deceased wrestlers are off limits. You may also sign up for more than one wrestler if you wish.

-Everyone must act in a respectable fashion. I don't care what you do in other feds. That's none of my business. It's just not allowed here. Goofing off and having fun is okay, but any e-drama or any other sort of harmful behavior that makes this fed look bad in ANY way will result in serious disciplinary repercussions. The disciplinary policy will be explained further down.

-All shows will be posted on the same day as the actual shows in WWE except for NXT and Superstars. For now, those shows will be excluded until I see how long this fed can last. Any news concerning those shows will be announced later down the line.

-For anyone who wishes to sign up, post your bio in the WWE character thread. It is MANDATORY that you include your wrestler's name, hometown, signature, finisher and a short bio explaining what gimmick you plan on assigning your wrestler. Post them your bio in the "WWE Character Thread". You will be assigned to what show you are to compete on, RAW or Smackdown, based on the results of a draft organized by the creative staff. Alignments will be assigned to you after you are drafted.

-Have fun and be creative!

CREATIVE STAFF
    -The creative staff will consists of seven members. Myself and three that will take charge of RAW and three that will take charge of Smackdown. Out of each of those three, one of them will be the General Manager of that brand and will be the head of all creative changes on that brand. The other two will be Interim GM's and will serve as back up for the actual GM in case he/she cannot fulfill their duties. In the meantime, they will discuss creative plans with the General Manager.

-The creative staff for each brand will be responsible for organizing the shows, posting them in on time, organizing storylines/feuds and keeping the peace among the wrestlers of their brand. They will also be responsible for enforcing the disciplinary policy of the fed.

-ALL creative members must be willing to share their email addresses with the other creative members. This is to ensure that promos sent in by wrestlers can be sent amongst yourselves and organized outside the source of the EWN forums.

-I will intercede on the behalf of any brand creative team that needs guidance. This includes the promotion of storylines, etc,

-All GM's will be under the identity of one person and one person only. Changes to said person can only be made for the sake of improving the creative quality of the show.

-Any announcements made by GM's are to be posted either before, during the show or after under the aforementioned identity.

SHOWS/PPVS/ROLEPLAYS
    -As I explained earlier, for now, there will only be RAW and Smackdown. NO NXT or Superstars.

-Each show's card will be posted a week before the time the show takes place. This will allow people who signed up to see who they'll face off against as well as the match they're in.

-Each show will have a deadline. For RAW, it will be 4 PM EST and for Smackdown, it will be 3 PM EST. All promos that are turned into the creative staff late will NOT be approved.

-Promos will be judged by the creative staff. Promos are judged based on the grounds of good grammar, spelling and punctuation. Also, the relevance to the superstars current feud or storyline will be taken to consideration.

-The results of matches will be posted via Youtube vidoes.

-For PPV's, all promos are to be sent to me. I will organize the show and promos and have it sent in as soon as I can. Deadlines for PPV's are 3 PM EST.

DISCIPLINARY POLICY
    -The following offense are not to be tolerated in this fed.

SUSPENSION(1 MONTH)

-Ignoring the requests of another member to cease any annoying activity directed at them.
    -Missing three shows in a row without any notice or notification of LOA.
    -Flipping out on any other member due to personal issues.

A suspension of three months will occur if any of these are offenses are repeated twice. Thrice and you're expelled.

EXPULSION

-Any ill-intended remarks towards any other member pertaining to racism, threats, sexual harassment or repeat offenses of childish bantering or chiding.
    -Falsely accusing another member about said offenses in order to get that member in trouble.

-In short, trolls better look over their shoulder at all times if they want to play here.

-The creative staff are to enforce these rules when ever they notice any offenses. If anyone one of the regular members notices any of this prohibited behavior, report it to the General Manager of your brand and that creative team will decided what actions are to be carried out.

Well, that's it for now. Don't be afraid to sign up and remember, have fun!
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 12-14-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

-I am currently looking for six people willing to fill the roles of the following positions:

-RAW General Manager(1), RAW Creative Staff Member(2), Smackdown General Manager(1), Smackdown Creative Staff Member (2)

If you want to have a job in any of those positions, post your requests here. First come, first serve.

-The actual fed will not open it's doors until next year.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 12-14-2011 at 11:09 PM.

i can sign up as a creative member but i can´t write the shows

Blog Entries
    How far into next year are we talking? And I am like paudarian, I can be on creative but can't write shows.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking sometime in January. If paudrain and yourself want to be in creative. You'll be on different shows from each other.

From here on out, any others who want to be creative members must be willing to write shows. The position of GM for both shows will still be open.

I'll assign you both your brands later.

i can make promo videos for the ppvs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

DISCIPLINARY POLICY
    -The following offense are not to be tolerated in this fed.

SUSPENSION(1 MONTH)

-Ignoring the requests of another member to cease any annoying activity directed at them.
    -Missing three shows in a row with any notice or notification of LOA.
    -Flipping out on any other member due to personal issues.

EXPULSION

-Any ill-intended remarks towards any other member pertaining to racism, threats, sexual harassment or repeat offenses of childish bantering or chiding.
    -Falsely accusing another member about said offenses in order to get that member in trouble.

-In short, trolls better look over their shoulder at all times if they want to play here.

-The creative staff are to enforce these rules when ever they notice any offenses. If anyone one of the regular members notices any of this prohibited behavior, report it to the General Manager of your brand and that creative team will decided what actions are to be carried out.

Well, that's it for now. Don't be afraid to sign up and remember, have fun!

So 3 questions.

- I could be MVP, yes?
    - Am I able to reserve someone for later use if I wanted to join later?
    - I am able to take as many anabolic steroids as I see fit without fear of suspension? Cause boy I could have fun with a few smaller guys like that! ;D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So 3 questions.

- I could be MVP, yes?
    - Am I able to reserve someone for later use if I wanted to join later?
    - I am able to take as many anabolic steroids as I see fit without fear of suspension? Cause boy I could have fun with a few smaller guys like that! ;D
    Yes, yes and $5000 per injection.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yes, yes and $5000 per injection.
    Awesome, Awesome and i'm fine as long as I pick Del Rio as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Awesome, Awesome and i'm fine as long as I pick Del Rio as well :P
    i like you