Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: FIFA stories

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I wanted either Arsenal, Newcastle or Liverpool.

But only Arsenal wanted me so I've gone for them.
    Well it should be a good installment

Even if Arsenal are Crap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Well it should be a good installment

Even if Arsenal are Crap
    True. But maybe my keeping can change that!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Not going to lie...This' going to be my best season yet actually. The players bought in from my team are making this hilarous and I'm only in game 2! To make things even more entertaining, I couldn't of picked a better fixture order then if I chose myself! XD
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Blog Entries
    just played a game on legendary, I was Croatia and Lost 7-0 to republic of ireland, not a nice expereince. I usually play on professional btw
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Will be getting Fifa 12 tomorrow , a month before 13 comes out will sell it back though

Blog Entries
    Hmm...After reading my #6 story I've fucked up on a few past trophies won and incidents. My bad.

#7 is looking pretty sexual though!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Will be getting Fifa 12 tomorrow , a month before 13 comes out will sell it back though
    Damn it Pau! Should of got it today!

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    just played a game on legendary, I was Croatia and Lost 7-0 to republic of ireland, not a nice expereince. I usually play on professional btw
    That is awful!

Blog Entries

Vanity story #7: Arsenal

He had finally made it to the Premier League. Arsenal had splashed the cash big time in every location. Agger, Pique and some guy from Real Madrid made our defence, me in net and a quite solid midfielder. Do I even need to tell you who our striker was?

Funny actually, the first half was all transfer talk about RVP maybe leaving us, only for Yaya Toure to rejoin Man City.

After a shakey start of 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 lose and facing, Everton, Man United and Spurs. But they wouldn't be fased by this transfer talk as they'd pick up great form. They would sacrifice the League Cup to Birmingham City of all teams though, losing on pens, but would it be worth it?

Champions League however was going great. Although having Salzburg, Ajax and AC Milan in the group, he wouldn't let 1 goal in.

The draw was always unkind to us however as in the round of 16 we'd get Real Madrid. Ouch. Luckily Van was in fine form and Arsenal won 2-0 on agg. Buuut sadly we'd get the other spanish powerhouse, Barca. Thankfully 2 man of the match performances would stop them in their tracks! 2-0 agg as well!

Yeah!

Meanwhile, in the FA Cup, the draw was super kind. Sheffield Wednesday, Doncaster, Wigan and Barnsley would all fall to Arsenal with ease to take us into the semis. The draw wouldn't be so kind as Man Utd was on the cards!

Elsewhere, the League was going rather grand. Arsenal, Chelsea and United were neck-to-neck-to-flabby-neck. Chelsea would beat Arsenal to win the battle, but not the war as they'd at the end lose form to keep up with the other teams.

With 8 games left in the League, being in the semis in the FA Cup and champions league. A possible treble was on! Fuck yeah! I was pretty confident after owning Messi that no-one could stop us. No goals let in Europe, great luck in the FA Cup and most Clean sheets that couldn't be caught by anyone. I'm top of the world. Arsenal could do more than just finally win a trophy after 10 years of nothing (In my game anyway.) but win in style with the treble!

Then, maybe the curse of the Emirates or reality kicked in...

Man Utd would beat us 1-0 at Wembley to take away the FA Cup, we got Bayern Munich in the semis to continue our dreadful draw luck and they would win 1-0 on agg and on top of this. The goals had stopped coming. I scored the winner against Everton (To finally get revenge against them! Saved a pen too ironically! ) but a part from that we started dropping points.

Perhaps by destiny, United hit the same shitstreak and started dropping points.

With 1 game left. We were on 89 points each with them having much better GD than us. Us at home against Sunderland and United having...Manchester City away.

You can't make this shit up! @_@

How'd it go?

Well. City would take a 1-0 lead early in the first half and seconds later Sunderland would score to put us behind. All we needed was a goal if the other game stayed the same. Thankfully RVP decided to show up and equalised! 1-1! Currently winning the EPL at half time.

Arsenal would try to press on and get the winner to get extra insurance but nothing was going right. Then, on the 86th minute, something I feared but knew would happen. United equalised. 1-1 as well. I abandoned our box and tried to help out but it was too late. With minutes left, Arsenals streak of no trophies cruelly continued...

Vans redemption, although taken against teams who all once caused pain in seasons past, wasn't fully claimed as he left this season with nothing but what ifs.

What if Sagna wasn't a dickhead and had actually gotten out of the way when I tried kicking it up the pitch when it was 0-0 against Newcastle, ending up 1-0 with Ba scoring from that open close in the 90th minute. What if I saved a few more pens. What if RVP learnt to pass the ball. What if we didn't sell Yaya Toure or other players. What if...

Stats:
    Appearences: 58
    Wins: 41
    Draws: 9
    Loses: 8
    Goals: 2
    Assists: 3
    Clean sheets: 37
    Man of the matches: 8
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Another great installment Van

Blog Entries
    Played with Bayern Munich for the first half, against Man Utd. I was dominating possession in the first half. Then 70 minutes later Rooney scored for him. I had Gomez score on the 85th minute, and a Gustavo 90th minute goal to seal the deal!