Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: FIFA stories

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    This pleases my collection of pork - pies.

Looking forward to Galaxy VS Whitecaps... Should be interesting

We ended up losing due to only own goals...;D

Blog Entries
    Virtual pro died again... FFS EA!

Is there any wonder you're dog shit developers...

Not even funny now...89% done with him too

Next fifa story will take a while...

Back to destroying teams 15-0 to speed this BS up again...

Blog Entries
    I've played FIFA before.

Pretty good.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Well I gotsa couple o' tales for ya

1. My lil' cuz (hes like 11) and me were playing Fifa, he was Real, i was Milan. Hes like amazing at the game and was totally destroying me and giving it the big one. 75th min. 3-0 to him. Changed my formation to 3-3-4 (Robinho, Cassano, Pato, Ibra combo... OH YES!) scored two within five mins, then on 87/8mins. scored a volley with Ibra. I was sorted with a draw and was now giving it the big one meself! Then he kicked off ran right into Pato, who went on a mazy run, rounded the keeper and slotted it home! Was beautiful!

2. Beat my friend 4-0. He was Milan, I was Barnet. (two penos did the trick). However that same friend beat me 1-0 when i was Barca and he was Wycombe, so he sorta got back at me there!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

EWNCW Creative Member

Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th

Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

Blog Entries

Vanity story #6: LA Galaxy

So after the drama of losing to the final of the UEFA Champions League on pens. Van went into a sort of meltdown, he didn't look after his body so much and he hit the booze pretty hard. Hookers left, right and centre too but this is a pegi 3 game. (He said, forgetting he made him punch Gibson in the face...I think.)

Barca decided enough was enough and cut him from the team, they still had Valdes so they would be fine.

As for Van, well no-one would want him. That was until a certain MLS team that's known for taking players of good rep on. He would sign as a free agent and would have to build his reputation back up!

Could our hero do such a task?!

Yup. He does.

...Oh sorry, I suppose a longer answer would be cooler.

Well in all honesty, MLS strikers aren't exactly gifted. I racked up a few great performances, half way through the season I cranked the sliders in teams' favour so I could gain accomplishments quicker. Which worked very well. I probably should point out everytime LAG looked like losing or getting 0-0s I would purposefully leave my box and try to play the extra man which backfired a few times but I scored and assisted more than any season so far, including some important goals.

Not very keeper like but meh, I aren't getting paid to do this so it can join the other differences between this and real life.

After a hard fought season of only simming 2 games (Both the Whitecap matches...What?! I love my Whitecaps ) LA Galaxy would win the US Open Cup (The US FA Cup) pretty easily, we had easy competition throughout and beat Colorado Rapids 3-0 in the finals, nothing special to say really...Sorry. I'll tell you a few stupid transfers though instead.

Wilshere - £60.5 million to Man City
    Modric - £51 million to Bayern Munich and then £32 million to Man City and in return Munich bought Ballotelli for £28 million
    Drogba also moved to Man Utd but I can't remember for how much for.

Anyway, LAG finished 3rd overall and qualified for the play-off quarter finals against Seattle Sounders. They would suck in both matches losing 1-0 in both. I wasn't needed whatsoever in either match, 0 shots.

The semi final against Real Salt Lake however would be neck and neck! Great match, keepers in fine form. Nothing could beat the men between the stic--WTF I SCORED!?

No lie, I had a free kick for 42 yards, I usually blast the ball into the box and run back but I scored the winner in a 1-0 victory. Couldn't believe it! Must've had Seaman in net or something lol

So it came down to the grand final!

NY Red Bulls - LA Galaxy (Incidentally the real final of the 2011 season which is the season I was doing.)

Good match, didn't piss it down unlike most of the other play-off games. In a match that had the 2 best defences/keepers. You can expect this to be a hard day for Keane and Henry so good lu--FFS! What do you mean we won 4-2?!

Yeah, we went 2-0 up pretty quickly and before you knew it it was 3-1 at half time. To be fair like, I'm not taking the blame for the 2nd goal they got to make it 3-2. If you're thick enough to block your keeper from a shot then you shouldn't be on the pitch! We finished them off though later on.

So yeah! Vanny-poo had shocked the world! He still had his abilities, he did the double, he was the best keeper, he took down all challenges in north america. It was time for him to move on.

...But not before cheating on his friend David Beckham with his wife Victoria Beckham. Him and Posh spice would be in a 6 month secret affair that would shock the wo--Nah kidding. He's not that low of a human being. Who'd do that to their own team mates ;D

Although Van would leave MLS for good, he made friends, he won awards (See below) and he achieved his redemption.

Now was the hard part, where he would join a Premier League team to get revenge on those who caused all this destruction in seasons past! Bring it on!

Stats:
    Appearances: 41
    Wins: 23
    Draws: 4
    Loses: 14
    Goals: 5
    Assists: 12
    Clean Sheets: 21
    Man of the match awards: 16

Awards/accomplishments:
    Current value: £27,500,000
    Copa Del Rey winner
    Coppa Italia winner
    MLS League winner
    US Open Cup winner (US Double)
    MLS Player of the year award
    Team of the Week: 2
    Player of the month award: 1
    Player of the year award: 1

Overall goalkeeper stats:
    Appearances: 221
    Wins: 149
    Draws: 40
    Loses: 32
    Goals: 10
    Assists: 22
    Clean Sheets: 139
    Man of the match awards: 31

So the MLS difficulty may have doubled my goals, assists and man of the matches I had overall in the harder leagues but it was a fun league to do. Makes my story more interesting and I can say I've finally would a top tier league and something other than the FA Cups of Spain, America and Italy. Plus, it helped me regain my keeper I lost, all the stats are getting closer to my old keeper at least. Was rated 80 and now 86.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Now was the hard part, where he would join a Premier League team to get revenge on those who caused all this destruction in seasons past! Bring it on!
    Another Good Installment Van

As Everton defeated Tomsta's your beloved Middlesborough, is there a chance of Liverpool to gain vengeance??

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I've played FIFA before.

Pretty good.
    Dude, you really need to get on xbox live, we have a right laugh in party chats!

Blog Entries
    I'm going to play some Head to Head session games until the England game. And I've put all my food in the fridge. (Except for the Doritos)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I'm going to play some Head to Head session games until the England game. And I've put all my food in the fridge. (Except for the Doritos)
    Are you on XBL???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Another Good Installment Van

As Everton defeated Tomsta's your beloved Middlesborough, is there a chance of Liverpool to gain vengeance??
    I wanted either Arsenal, Newcastle or Liverpool.

But only Arsenal wanted me so I've gone for them.