Page 329 of 453 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319327328329330331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4523
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Is there really a discussion about whether or not Paige is better than Fox??? Have you seen Fox in the ring? She is horrible! If you think Paige is bad you obviously need to rewatch her matches. You remind me of a user who was sorta like you, his name was Ireland's Patriot, hope you don't end up where he ended up
    See I was done until you said This. I would love for you to explain just how Alicia is horrible cause I have never seen her made amistake only when her finisher doesnt hit directly but other than that she is better than Kelly, Pale Paige, Layla and Kaitlyn.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Alicia has nearly killed her self on multiple occasions! Fox is worse than Milena in terms of botches.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    And I find that hilarious ^_____^. Matter fact I turned this into an Alicia Fox Thread. *Pats self on back*

I can settle this. Fox is a diva while Paige is a wrestler! Fox's main goal is to look pretty and last five minutes in the ring. Paige grew up in the ring and is a true wrestler who knows the ropes way better than Fox ever will. No contest

Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    And I find that hilarious ^_____^. Matter fact I turned this into an Alicia Fox Thread. *Pats self on back*
    Actually you haven't. The people who come to this thread still want and will talk about Paige. This Alicia Fox crap will go away shortly
    Profile Retired

I couldn't care less who this thread is about.

Alicia is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's like she refuses to land flat on any bump.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    See I was done until you said This. I would love for you to explain just how Alicia is horrible cause I have never seen her made a mistake only when her finisher doesn't hit directly but other than that she is better than Kelly, Pale Paige, Layla and Kaitlyn.
    I don't think Fox is terrible, myself. I just don't think she is all hot to trot.

Paige with both arms tied behind her back could out wrestle Fox. Fox would have to be a Heel to even compare from a distance.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I can settle this. Fox is a diva while Paige is a wrestler! Fox's main goal is to look pretty and last five minutes in the ring. Paige grew up in the ring and is a true wrestler who knows the ropes way better than Fox ever will. No contest
    How you know you tell her what to do in the ring. Ya Dope.
    Anyways yea as long as I'm still around and ppl choose to bash what I say yea this is an Alicia Fox Thread .

Blog Entries
    Holy fucking botch thread Batman! Irk is on a roll.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!